• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flour/Sugar Shaker: Here's a New One

In summary, the flour/sugar shaker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for dispensing flour, sugar, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and other dry ingredients. It is dishwasher safe and has a capacity of 1 cup. It is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and user-friendly.
DebinNC
Today I asked a good friend who purchased the flour/sugar shaker if she was happy with it. She said she was, but when I asked her what she was keeping in it, she became rather sheepish.

She told me that the crickets she buys to feed her son's gecko need to be sprinkled with calcium powder just before feeding time :yuck:!

The shaker is so much easier than trying to dip the crickets :thumbup:.

So, there ya go!

That is hilarious!

I will have to remember that for our cricket's that we feed our bearded dragon. It is alot easier than shaking it out of the bottle.

OK, never getting a gecko or a bearded dragon - thanks!! :)

My husband used to have a little gecko of some sort and we were never told the crickets needed a calcium powder before feeding time...
I guess you really do learn something new every day.

That just made my night! Heeelarious!!

1. How do I use the flour/sugar shaker?

To use the flour/sugar shaker, simply fill it with flour or sugar, hold it over your desired surface, and shake gently to dispense the desired amount.

2. Can I use this shaker for other ingredients besides flour and sugar?

Yes, the flour/sugar shaker can also be used for powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and other dry ingredients.

3. Is the shaker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the flour/sugar shaker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How much does the shaker hold?

The flour/sugar shaker has a capacity of 1 cup, making it perfect for larger quantities of flour or sugar.

5. Is the shaker made of glass or plastic?

The flour/sugar shaker is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies