• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First-Timers Orientation: Is It Worth Attending?

In summary, the conference is worth it and it is a great idea to go for the first time. The orientation would be helpful in making sure you have a great experience.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Is it worth it to go?

What is it?And, EVERYTHING is worth attending!

That must be a new thing for first timers - they didn't have it my first year, nor last year when I had a first-timer on my team. It's a good idea. First time at conference can be a little overwhelming.

Where are you seeing this?

ChefBeckyD said:
Where are you seeing this?

It was an option on my registration form.

Oh, maybe it only shows up on 1st time registrations....that could be a good thing - so 1st timers aren't running around crazy......it could help you get the most from your experience...

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh, maybe it only shows up on 1st time registrations....that could be a good thing - so 1st timers aren't running around crazy......it could help you get the most from your experience...

What do you mean running around like crazy??? :eek:

Your first time is very exciting and fun - its just getting from workshop to workshop if you aren't sure how the center runs can be a little crazy - I am sure someone you know will be with you to "hold your hand" - thankfully I had! I had so much fun my first time - I couldnt wait for last year - I'm just working on specifics for this year now!! (roomies, etc.)

It's a new thing for sure......also the HO tour this year isn't for first timers only...I'm a geek, I'm going again...even though I've been there 3 times in less than a year already... (But heh, this time I WILL win a shopping spree instead of being the right number one bus off!!!!)

jrny2001 said:
What do you mean running around like crazy??? :eek:

I'm sure something along the lines of the best ways to maximize your conference experience. Don't be afraid!!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
I'm sure something along the lines of the best ways to maximize your conference experience. Don't be afraid!!!! ;)

Yes, sorry - didn't mean to frighten you! It's just that there is so much to see and do - and alot of ground to cover - and an orientation could really be helpful in making sure you have the best experience possible, and not worrying so much that you won't be where you need to be when you need to be there!

You did kind of freak me out for a minute. I'm sure it will be a great experience!
I can't wait to go :D

Related to First-Timers Orientation: Is It Worth Attending?

1. What is the purpose of 1st Timers Orientation?

The purpose of 1st Timers Orientation is to provide new consultants with the necessary information and resources to get started with their Pampered Chef business. It covers topics such as product knowledge, business tools, and tips for hosting successful parties.

2. How long does 1st Timers Orientation last?

1st Timers Orientation typically lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the pace of the presenter. It is important to arrive on time and stay for the entire duration to get the most out of the session.

3. What should I bring to 1st Timers Orientation?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes, as well as any questions you may have about starting your Pampered Chef business. If you have already received your starter kit, you can also bring any products you have questions about.

4. Can I bring a guest to 1st Timers Orientation?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to 1st Timers Orientation. However, we ask that you limit it to one guest per consultant, as space may be limited. Your guest should also have a genuine interest in learning more about Pampered Chef and potentially joining your team.

5. Is there a cost for 1st Timers Orientation?

No, there is no cost to attend 1st Timers Orientation. It is a complimentary session provided by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started on their business journey. However, if you choose to purchase products or business supplies, there may be associated costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smiley757
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • redsoxgirl