• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Time Attendees: Tips for Navigating Your First Conference as a Consultant

In summary, to register for your first Pampered Chef party, you can contact the consultant hosting the party or visit the company's website and search for upcoming parties in your area. At the party, you can expect to learn about the company's products, watch demonstrations, try out products, and place orders. You do not need to bring anything to the party, and there is no fee to attend. After attending as a guest, you can also host your own party and potentially become a consultant.

Are you a new consultant and/or first time Conference attendee?

• New consultant and 1st time attendee

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Not so new consultant and 1st time attendee

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Veteran consultant and conference attendee

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
loreedfk
How many of you, like me, will be attending Conference for the first time? And if it's your first time - are you a new or seasoned consultant?

First Time AttendeeI have been a consultant for 8 months and I can't wait for conference. I will be in the 3rd session. Anyone else going in the 3rd session (17,18,19)

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can say that I will also be attending Conference for the first time. I am a new consultant and I am really excited to learn and network with others in the industry. How about you? Are you a new or seasoned consultant?

Related to First Time Attendees: Tips for Navigating Your First Conference as a Consultant

1. How do I register for my first Pampered Chef party?

To register for your first Pampered Chef party, you can either contact the consultant hosting the party or visit the company's website and search for upcoming parties in your area. Once you find a party you would like to attend, simply click on the "RSVP" button and follow the instructions to register.

2. What can I expect at my first Pampered Chef party?

At your first Pampered Chef party, you can expect to learn about the company's products, watch product demonstrations, and have the opportunity to try out some of the products yourself. You will also have the chance to ask any questions you may have and place orders for any products you are interested in purchasing.

3. Do I need to bring anything to the party?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the party. The consultant hosting the party will provide all of the necessary materials and ingredients for the demonstrations. However, if you would like to bring a friend or family member, you are more than welcome to do so!

4. Is there a fee to attend a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no fee to attend a Pampered Chef party. The party is completely free and there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, if you do choose to purchase any products, you will need to pay for them at the end of the party.

5. Can I host my own Pampered Chef party after attending one as a guest?

Yes, you can absolutely host your own Pampered Chef party after attending one as a guest. In fact, many people choose to become consultants after attending a party as a guest. Your consultant will be happy to provide you with more information on how to host your own party and the benefits of becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ldynred7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefann