• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Success: Banana Toffee Pizza Demo Delights Moms and Kids

In summary, to make a banana toffee pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, brown sugar, toffee bits, sliced bananas, and chocolate sauce. The pizza can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, but you may need to add more chocolate sauce before serving. Other fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, or sliced apples can be used instead of bananas. A pizza stone is not necessary for this recipe, a regular baking sheet or pizza pan will work. You can also use a different type of crust, such as a pre-made graham cracker crust or homemade crust.
andiphant
Yay I did my very first show today and it was a big success. I made the Banana Toffee Pizza from last summer's SB and it was all gone by the time I left. It was a little crazy with about 10 moms and 15 small kids and babies but it was certainly lively and the demo went off without a hitch. I even had a little girl slice the bananas in the egg slicer for me, she loved it. I'm already at $330 in sales with a couple more orders still to come. Now if I only I'd gotten some bookings :( It would have been an all-around perfect show.

There is still time to get the bookings, Yeah for you...you will never have a first show again. Sit back, relax and bask in the glory of it being done!!!

Great job! Like Andrea said, you can still get bookings! Don't give up until the show closes! Call people & thank them for coming, then ask if they've ever hosted, or if they'd be interested in earning free products by hosting;)

Way to go!!!!!!

Congratulations on your successful first show! It sounds like you did an amazing job and your Banana Toffee Pizza was a hit. It's always great to see kids getting involved in the cooking process, and it sounds like the little girl had a blast using the egg slicer. Don't worry about not getting any bookings this time, sometimes it takes a little time to build up a customer base. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your next show will be just as successful!

What ingredients do I need to make the banana toffee pizza?

To make the banana toffee pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, brown sugar, toffee bits, sliced bananas, and chocolate sauce.

Can I make the banana toffee pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the banana toffee pizza ahead of time. Store the pizza covered in the fridge until ready to serve. You may need to add more chocolate sauce before serving if it has thickened in the fridge.

What other fruit can I use instead of bananas?

You can use any fruit that pairs well with chocolate and toffee. Some suggestions include strawberries, raspberries, or even sliced apples.

Do I need to use a pizza stone to make this recipe?

No, you do not need a pizza stone to make the banana toffee pizza. You can use a regular baking sheet or pizza pan.

Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for this recipe. You can use a pre-made graham cracker crust or even a homemade crust if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies