• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Mom Life: Must-Have Products for Busy Moms with Young Children

S
slingmommy
I am doing a show this Friday for a group of moms who all have children ages 2 and under. The babies will all be there (gulp!) and so I've had to make some adjustments to the show. They want the vegetarian antipasto pizza so I will make that and do my show around it, but I also want to make sure to highlight some products that really make life easy for moms. I am new so I don't have a ton of stuff that I've tried out myself yet. I would love suggestions as to what I should talk about other than whats in the new consultant kit. Thanks! Here's what I know for sure I will mention...apple wedger
cut n seal
kids chef hat and apron
soap dispenser
floral silicone cupcake panOther than those, which are all things my sons love, I would love to know what else to highlight. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
food chopper- this was a God sent when my son was transitioning into table top foods. I would chop whatever we were eating for him.If I think of anymore I will let you know!

The kit is an awesome product for people with small kids! They can make good money without spending too much time away from the family.

Go to files and search for Baby Products for Parents. :D That helped me A LOT!

The dough roller is great for the kids to help! My safe cutter, Quick stir pitcher. See if you can borrow any items you don't have. The small stoneware bar pan is great for the toaster oven for re-heating a small amount of kid favorites. Good Luck!

Here are some lists I found from this site I think.....:eek:

Attachments

• cooking with kids-18 pages.doc
    192.5 KB · Views: 503
  • Great products for kids.doc
    22 KB · Views: 399
The Lets Eat cookbook also! My girls don't even want me to take it to shows, cause it's "their" cookbook;) Definately everything else menioned above.

Thanks everyone! Those are all terrific ideas. Especially the links Kristin!

Wow Kristin you did a great job!!

That's so awesome! I never even though about doing a kids show. I'm a member of a mom's group and I think they'll love this!

The mom's group I am part of has been combined a couple of their playdates with mini PC shows. All the moms are already there and the kids usually entertain themselves playing. I set up in the kitchen and set out products so the moms can see and touch while I make something really simple (like a cookie fruit pizza, etc.). Not a traditional show because moms have to attend to kids and that can get a little chaotic, but more of a social hour resulting in some pretty decent sales.

LisaVH said:
The mom's group I am part of has been combined a couple of their playdates with mini PC shows. All the moms are already there and the kids usually entertain themselves playing. I set up in the kitchen and set out products so the moms can see and touch while I make something really simple (like a cookie fruit pizza, etc.). Not a traditional show because moms have to attend to kids and that can get a little chaotic, but more of a social hour resulting in some pretty decent sales.

That's pretty much what i'm doing. I'm going to make most of the meal before everyone arrives and then do my best to finish it in the midst of the playgroup chaos. I have no high hopes about this going well so I'm just going to have fun!

I really think I got them from here. But your welcome! Let me know how the show goes!

Don't forget to tell them about the 8" saute pan. It's perfect for grilled cheese or grilled PB&J sandwiches. The bamboo tongs make great chopsticks for the kids too!

pcheframsey said:
Don't forget to tell them about the 8" saute pan. It's perfect for grilled cheese or grilled PB&J sandwiches. The bamboo tongs make great chopsticks for the kids too!
OOHH!! I have never had a grilled PB&J sandwich! That sounds yummy!!!!:p

OMG!! Grilled PBJ would be sooooooo good. I can't believe that I haven't thought of this myself. Or DH! He's a firm believer in "anything can be fried or grilled". :D

I've never grilled them, but I have toasted the bread in a toaster first and them slapped the pb&j on when warm.....soooo good. I think I might try them on stove top instead.

I know this has passed, but if anyone does one in the future I use the egg slicer (my husband discovered this - ahh, the lazy husband), to slice my kids hotdogs/cheese sticks. Saves time and is the perfect size!

I never thought of the egg slicer for hot dogs! My kids love them. That will make things so much easier! Thanks!

My husband got me hooked on grilled PB & J sandwiches a long time ago. I love them! They can be a little messy, but they are sooooo good!

AlohaChef said:
I know this has passed, but if anyone does one in the future I use the egg slicer (my husband discovered this - ahh, the lazy husband), to slice my kids hotdogs/cheese sticks. Saves time and is the perfect size!
I tried it with hot dogs and it didn't work. The skin was too tough and it just wouldn't cut. I wonder if it makes a difference in what kind you use?

Related to Effortless Mom Life: Must-Have Products for Busy Moms with Young Children

1. What are some must-have products for busy moms with young children?

Some must-have products for busy moms with young children include an apple wedger, cut n seal, kids chef hat and apron, soap dispenser, and a floral silicone cupcake pan.

2. How can these products make life easier for moms?

These products can make life easier for moms by saving time and effort in the kitchen and keeping children occupied and entertained.

3. Are there any other products that you would recommend for busy moms?

Some other products that I would recommend for busy moms include a baby carrier, a diaper bag with multiple compartments, a hands-free breast pump, and a portable changing pad.

4. Do you have any tips for keeping young children entertained during a show or event?

Yes, some tips for keeping young children entertained during a show or event include providing age-appropriate toys or activities, setting up a designated play area, and involving them in the show by allowing them to help with simple tasks.

5. Are there any specific products that are great for vegetarian moms?

Yes, some specific products that are great for vegetarian moms include a vegetable spiralizer, a tofu press, a food processor, and a vegetable steamer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • chefmatula
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies