• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Down - Got a Booking

In summary, "First Show Down - Got a Booking" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants book their first show and start building their business. Once you join as a consultant, you will receive training and resources to help you book your first show. The benefits of participating include earning commission, building a customer base, and gaining confidence and experience. There is no additional cost to participate and the program is available to all new consultants, including those who have already joined Pampered Chef.
dymplz8
Well, I am really excited. I just submitted my first show and although it was only a catalog show, she did manage to get $387.00 in sales and she even got me a booking:sing: . I was really impressed and I have already spoken with the lady and set a date in March for her show. I am really excited, I now have 5 cooking shows set within the next 3 weeks. I should qualify for sure.

Good for you!!! My first show is Friday so hopefully it will go well, too!

Good luck with you business!!

Congrats! Having 5 shows in 3 weeks is a great start!

What is "First Show Down - Got a Booking"?

"First Show Down - Got a Booking" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants book their first show and start building their business.

How does "First Show Down - Got a Booking" work?

Once you join Pampered Chef as a consultant, you will receive training and resources to help you book your first show. This includes tips on how to approach potential hosts and how to use our booking tools effectively.

What are the benefits of participating in "First Show Down - Got a Booking"?

By booking your first show with the help of this program, you will not only earn commission and start building your customer base, but you will also gain confidence and experience in hosting a successful Pampered Chef show.

Is there a cost to participate in "First Show Down - Got a Booking"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in this program. It is included in your consultant starter kit and ongoing training and resources provided by Pampered Chef.

Can I participate in "First Show Down - Got a Booking" if I am already a consultant?

Yes, this program is available to all new consultants, regardless of when they joined Pampered Chef. If you have not yet booked your first show, you can still take advantage of the training and resources offered through this program to help you get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • purpleluvs3