• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First "Real" Kitchen Show Is Booked!!

In summary, the two contestants are excited for their first "real" kitchen show, and the recipe for the Chocolate Ganache is easy to make.
Kathylynn
Got my first real kitchen show (ie not one in MY house lol) booked today for 19 July! YEAH!!! :D :D :D

CongratsCongrats on your first "real" kitchen show! How exciting!! Good luck to you. Do you know what you are making for a recipe yet?
:) :D :cool:

Me Too!I booked mine for July 5th .
Yikes I am a bit nervous.

I'm making the Garden Ranch Pizza, and then I am also going to make a simple chocolate ganache (served in my small oval stone baker) with some decoratively cut fruit. :) I'm allergic to wheat and I wanted to be able to eat something too ;)

Good Luck!!Good Luck to both of you on your 1st kitchen shows. Everybody gets nervous for their first few shows. I'm on my 9th show and I still get nervous. You will be fine.
:) :) :)

That's great! Try to relax and have FUN! Even if something goes wrong, laugh it off and make a joke out of it. I think the shows that are fun have the most bookings come out of them. Good luck!

Great!The Garden Ranch Pizza is always a hit when I make it. There is never any left!

Don't let your nerves get to you. It really isn't that bad!

Have fun!!! :cool:

NervesCongrats on booking your first "REAL" show!!!! YAHOO!! :p
Don't worry about it! Relax and have fun! ;)
My first show was at my house and I was so nervous I almost called everyone and told them not to show up! My husband gave me a swift kick in the butt, and told me to suck it up! :eek:
Not only was the show fun, it was over $1400 by the time I was finished! Head office called to congratulate me on a GREAT first show!

Once the first one is over, the rest are easy as cake. (Or pie. I like cake better) :cool:

Good luck! I know you will be GREAT! Let your love for the GREAT products shine through!

Cheers!

Thank you everyone! I am really more excited than nervous :D Plus my mom called earlier and said she's got enough sales to submit a catalog show ALREADY, and she's only had her catalogs for like, two days, so YEA! :D :D :D

Can someone give me the recipe to chocolate ganache. Thanks

curiousCongrats on scheduling your first show! :)

I was wondering though did your recruiter not require you to have at least 4 shows scheduled before you signed up? I guess they could have all been catalog shows or at your house. Just curious to learn how other people do it.
Thanks

I did not have a recruiter. I decided I wanted to sell Pampered Chef and then they sent me the local director's phone number through the website.

Chocolate Ganache (from Alton Brown, www.foodtv.com)

Bring 3 Tbs corn syrup and 6 oz heavy cream to a simmer in a sauce pan. Add 12 oz dark chocolate, chopped, and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. That's it! Super easy and wow delicious!

1. What should I expect at my first "real" kitchen show?

Your first "real" kitchen show will be a fun and interactive cooking experience! Our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through delicious recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to try out the products and ask any questions you may have.

2. How long does a kitchen show usually last?

A typical kitchen show lasts about 2 hours, but it can vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared. Our consultant will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs and preferences.

3. Do I need to buy anything at the kitchen show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the kitchen show. However, our products are amazing and we know you'll love them! Our consultant will be available to assist you with any purchases you may want to make.

4. Can I invite friends and family who don't live nearby to my kitchen show?

Yes, absolutely! We offer virtual kitchen shows for those who live far away or can't make it to your in-person event. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your long-distance guests so they can still join in on the fun.

5. What kind of recipes will be prepared at the kitchen show?

Our consultants have a wide variety of recipes to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. You can work with your consultant to select the recipes that best fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Rest assured, all of our recipes are delicious and easy to make!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cttdbreeves
  • PurpleAngel