• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Proper Show for 2 Months Tonight

Good thing you cleared up! lolNo, it's not legal to smoke weed in the UK. They did not like that I asked them to wait.Well, the show is at about £300 - which is above average for here (£275). I got a booking and a catalog show. One lady put she was interested in everything -recruiting, having a show, etc but she was very drunk... still, I will call her later.
britishchef
The last one I did was a fundraiser that only TWO people showed up to and I barely made it through the show, I was so upset. The time before was the host-from-youknowwhere, so that ruined it. Those were both in January and now tonight I have my first show.

I'm all prepared.. new catalogs, new products, I've borrowed the book-to-look gift box idea and have 4 really cute little boxes with tissue paper and a laminated product cut-out inside. Let's hope that works, I desperately need bookings. Also this is a Chocolate theme show (we're a year behind the US) and I got 2 huge boxes of mini candy barsto play "Have it love it got a ?". I haven't played it in the uk yet so hopefully it goes down well.

I have my lovely new show to go set all packed and ready (I earned it by getting all 3 ss bonuses). Prizes wrapped and ready. Pray for me! I need this to go well.

Hope all goes well! Relax and enjoy yourself!

Have fun! If you have fun everyone will have fun! And, hey, aren't you relieved you got those other shows out of the way?

Go get 'em!

Good luck Amber! I am sure all will go well. I get a little nervous too when it is a while in between shows.

Go get 'em!!!

Well, the show is at about £300 - which is above average for here (£275). I got a booking and a catalog show. One lady put she was interested in everything -recruiting, having a show, etc but she was very drunk... still, I will call her later.

Everyone kept leaving to have a cigarette and they were drinking lots of wine, and when the show was done and I was taking orders they started rolling joints.:eek: I asked them to wait until I had my things packed and out of the room before they lit up because I didn't want my things to smell of pot... (I asked in a nicer way though!) and they kind of scoffed at that "No-one will be able to smell it". Anyway, they did oblige thankfully so I only had to do a bit of clearing up while they were passing around the joint... not much of a second-hand high then!

And these women were driving home last night! :mad:

Congratulations on a solid show.

Wow, just wow about the drinking and drugs. If someone started passing around joints at one of my shows, I think I would just about flip. I have had drunk people at my shows, but never high people. At least I do not think so!

Lisa

Glad it went well for you! Woo-hoo!

That is awesome!! Congrats!!

britishchef said:
Well, the show is at about £300 - which is above average for here (£275). I got a booking and a catalog show. One lady put she was interested in everything -recruiting, having a show, etc but she was very drunk... still, I will call her later.

Everyone kept leaving to have a cigarette and they were drinking lots of wine, and when the show was done and I was taking orders they started rolling joints.:eek: I asked them to wait until I had my things packed and out of the room before they lit up because I didn't want my things to smell of pot... (I asked in a nicer way though!) and they kind of scoffed at that "No-one will be able to smell it". Anyway, they did oblige thankfully so I only had to do a bit of clearing up while they were passing around the joint... not much of a second-hand high then!

And these women were driving home last night! :mad:

Is that legal over there??? That stuff smells NASTY!

What time does the show start?

The show is scheduled to start at 7:00 PM. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early to ensure you don't miss any of the fun!

Is there a dress code for the show?

There is no specific dress code for the show, but we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes if you plan on participating in any cooking activities.

Can I bring a friend to the show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to the show. However, please make sure to let your consultant know in advance so they can plan accordingly for seating and supplies.

Will there be any food or drinks provided at the show?

Yes, we will have light refreshments available for you to enjoy during the show. If you have any specific dietary restrictions, please let your consultant know beforehand.

What forms of payment are accepted for purchases at the show?

We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and checks made payable to Pampered Chef. We also offer the option to pay online through our website if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • urbnk8