• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Open House in 3 Days: Tips for Hosting and Food Recommendations

In summary, an "Open House in Three Days" event is a special opportunity for customers to browse and shop the latest products and collections in person. It typically runs for three days and offers exclusive deals and discounts. The exact date and location may vary depending on the region, so it's best to check the website or contact a consultant for more information. While RSVPs are not required, it's recommended to ensure enough inventory and space. Attendees are welcome to bring friends and family to the event, and there may be food and drinks served depending on the location. It's best to check with a consultant for more information.
KimberleePowell
I am having my first Open House in three days. I have eight people who are definitely coming and a few other maybe's. Most of the people who are coming have already hosted a show for me in the past. All of the people have been to a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. I don't want to bore them to death. What would be a good format for the show and what foods would you reccommend serving. I am giving a bunch of stuff away that night based on different things. Any help would be much appreciated:)

I have new product kick-offs at home home, and I do not do a demo. I have displays set up throughout the home, and food from the new season (lots of food) I then give tickets out for different reasons (bookings, sales, ect) and raffle off product.) it is always a lot of fun.

I wouldn't do a demo either, I find that more people will come if you say "drop by between 2 and 5pm", it's easier for them to fit you in and you don't have to worry about a demo. I would do cold foods or dips so that they can stay out for a couple of hours and not be cold or need to be re-heated. I also give tickets for bookings, sales and raffle off stuff.

I have heard of people having different areas set up for people to try out the product. Would you reccommend doing this?

When I say try out the product, I mean try using the product. For instance having the ultimate slice and grate set up with a cucumber near by, etc...

Related to First Open House in 3 Days: Tips for Hosting and Food Recommendations

What is an "Open House in Three Days" event?

An "Open House in Three Days" event is a special opportunity for customers to browse and shop our latest products and collections in person. It typically runs for three days and offers exclusive deals and discounts.

When and where will the "Open House in Three Days" event take place?

The exact date and location of the "Open House in Three Days" event may vary depending on your region. Please check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Do I need to RSVP for the "Open House in Three Days" event?

While RSVPs are not required, we highly recommend that you RSVP to ensure that we have enough product inventory and space to accommodate all attendees.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Open House in Three Days" event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family members to the event. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to our products and potentially earn host rewards for yourself.

Will there be any food or drinks served at the "Open House in Three Days" event?

Food and drinks may be served at the event, depending on the location and availability. Please check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephaniechefs
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • JennyJennJen