• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Sheriton: Exploring the Address Near the Pier

In summary, the Sheriton is conveniently located just a few blocks away from the pier and offers valet parking for guests. They also have a variety of amenities such as a fitness center, on-site restaurant, and pool and spa. Rooms with views of the pier are available, but may cost extra and are subject to availability. The area surrounding the Sheriton is filled with attractions such as shopping, dining, and entertainment options, as well as a short walk away from the beach.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Does any one know the address for the Sheriton? Is it up by the pier?

Re: SheritonIt is a couple blocks from the pier - very close.

Re: SheritonThat's what I thought. I did a mapquest search and that was the most logical one. Very pretty hotel.

Re: Sheritonmost of the cluster I'm in stayed there.. they liked it.

Re: SheritonHere 'tis.

Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
301 East North Water Street
Chicago, IL 60611

Re: SheritonI'll be there in 22 hours!

Re: SheritonI'll be there in 12! Due to Delta's heavy passenger schedule (yeah!) I have to take the 7:00 flight tomorrow morning (YAWN!) Hopefully I'll get a nap in before the MNG!

Re: SheritonWe are leaving in less than 12!

Related to Finding the Sheriton: Exploring the Address Near the Pier

1. How far is the Sheriton from the pier?

The Sheriton is located just a few blocks away from the pier, making it a convenient and easily walkable distance.

2. Is there parking available at the Sheriton?

Yes, the Sheriton offers valet parking for guests and there are also nearby parking lots and garages for those who prefer to self-park.

3. What amenities does the Sheriton offer?

The Sheriton offers a variety of amenities including a fitness center, on-site restaurant, business center, and concierge services. They also have a pool and spa for guests to enjoy.

4. Can I book a room with a view of the pier?

Yes, the Sheriton offers rooms with views of the pier, however, these rooms may be subject to availability and may cost an additional fee.

5. Are there any nearby attractions to the Sheriton?

Yes, the Sheriton is located in a bustling area near the pier with plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The beach is also just a short walk away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78