• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the General Sessions Schedule: Help for a Lost EX

In summary, to find the General Sessions Schedule for a Pampered Chef event, log into your account and click on the "Events" tab. If you are unable to find it there, you can check the event's website or contact your consultant for assistance. If you are unable to attend a session, you can still access it through your account. You can also download or print the schedule from the event's page and add it to your personal calendar for easy reference. While you cannot customize the schedule, you can view it alongside your personal schedule for planning purposes.
cookinkaren99
Anyone know all the genneral sessions schedule. Me EX told me now I can't find it. Just need to know who walks on each day.
Thanks Ya'll

I know new Directors are last day. I achieved TPC in one category and I walk on Day 2. That's all I know.

Related to Finding the General Sessions Schedule: Help for a Lost EX

1. How do I find the General Sessions Schedule?

To find the General Sessions Schedule, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the specific event you are attending and the General Sessions Schedule will be listed.

2. I can't seem to find the General Sessions Schedule on my account. Where else can I look?

If you are having trouble finding the General Sessions Schedule on your account, you can also check the event's website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the schedule or direct you to where you can find it.

3. What if I am unable to attend a General Session that I had planned on attending?

If you are unable to attend a General Session, you can still access the session by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the session you want to watch and it will be available for viewing.

4. Can I download or print the General Sessions Schedule?

Yes, you can download or print the General Sessions Schedule by clicking on the "Download Schedule" button on the event's page. This will allow you to have a physical copy of the schedule for easy reference.

5. Is there a way to customize the General Sessions Schedule to fit my personal schedule?

While you cannot customize the General Sessions Schedule, you can add it to your personal calendar from the event's page. This way, you can easily view the schedule alongside your own personal schedule and plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • easytoprepare
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies