• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Success: Learning from the Successful People Around You

In summary, success requires consistent effort and hard work, and it may not come when we expect it to. We should admire and learn from successful people instead of feeling jealous, and use their success as motivation to work towards our own goals. Success is a personal journey and we should focus on our own progress instead of comparing ourselves to others.
DebbieJ
From Lyn Conway, last year's Natl Conf speaker--

"Success isn't something you chase. It's something you have to put forth the effort for constantly. Then maybe it'll come when you least expect it. Most people don't understand that." ~Michael Jordan

When you see someone who's really successful, do you admire them or are you jealous of their success? There are successful people all around you and very few were "overnight successes." Watch them...learn from them...look to them as a source of inspiration and be happy for them!

Got this too!
Thanks Deb; I"m sure it was you that posted how to get her newsletters awhile back. I love her daily "fresh ideas". They're short & sweet!

I completely agree with Lyn Conway and Michael Jordan's perspective on success. Success is not something that can be achieved by simply chasing after it. It requires consistent effort and hard work. And even then, success may not come when we expect it to. When I see someone who is successful, I admire them for their dedication and determination. I do not feel jealous of their success because I understand that it takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice to achieve success. I also believe that everyone's journey to success is different and there is enough success to go around for everyone. I think it is important to learn from successful people and use them as a source of inspiration. We can observe their habits, work ethic, and mindset and apply it to our own lives. Instead of feeling jealous, we should be happy for their success and use it as motivation to work towards our own goals. In today's society, there is a tendency to compare ourselves to others and their level of success. But we must remember that success is not a race or a competition. It is a personal journey and everyone's timeline is different. As long as we are putting in the effort and constantly working towards our goals, success will come in its own time. So let's learn from successful individuals and be happy for their achievements while continuing to pave our own paths to success.

Related to Finding Success: Learning from the Successful People Around You

1. How can I identify successful people to learn from?

One way to identify successful people is to look at their achievements and accomplishments. This could include their career success, personal achievements, and impact in their industry or community. You can also seek recommendations from others or do research on successful individuals in your field.

2. What are some ways to approach successful people for guidance?

It's important to approach successful people with respect and a genuine interest in learning from them. You can reach out through email, social media, or in person. Be clear about your intentions and explain why you admire their success and would like to learn from them. It's also helpful to offer something in return, such as your skills or assistance.

3. How do I build a relationship with successful people?

Building a relationship with successful people takes time and effort. Show your appreciation for their time and advice, and follow through on any commitments you make. Keep in touch regularly and find ways to add value to their lives, whether it's through networking, sharing resources, or introducing them to other successful individuals.

4. What are some common traits of successful people?

While every successful person is unique, there are some common traits that many successful people possess. These may include determination, resilience, a positive mindset, strong work ethic, and the ability to learn and adapt. Successful people also tend to have a clear vision and set goals to achieve it.

5. How can I use what I learn from successful people to achieve my own success?

Learning from successful people can provide valuable insights and strategies that you can apply to your own life and career. Take note of their habits, routines, and mindset, and see how you can incorporate them into your own life. It's also important to stay motivated and focused on your own goals, while continuously seeking guidance and feedback from successful individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg