• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming failure is the key to success - Tips from Lyn Conway | Nov. 13th

In summary, "Something to Live By!!!" is a line of healthy products offered by Pampered Chef that includes kitchen tools, cookbooks, and other items to promote a balanced lifestyle. All products are carefully selected to align with Pampered Chef's commitment to healthy living and can be used with a variety of nutritious recipes available on their website. These products can be purchased through a consultant or on their website, with frequent promotions and discounts available. Hosting a cooking party can also earn discounts and free products.
SusanBP0129
Here's your Fresh Idea (from Lyn Conway) for Thursday, November 13th

"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success." ~David Feherty, Former European Tour and PGA Tour Professional Golfer, Writer and Broadcaster

How do you respond when something goes wrong? Do you throw up your hands, feel sorry for yourself and say, "Why me?" Or do you take a deep breath and figure out what went wrong and what you need to do to fix it? Alter your attitude and you can alter your life!

Thanks! As Linda said...good reminder.

I love her "fresh ideas":)

In my job nothing ever went by a plan, so a constant change in plan was more a normal event. I like to think of myself as a constant adjuster. I seem to work within any guidelines and change at the drop of a hat. I think if we can all accept change and encourage it we would be able to adapt to any situation daily.

Absolutely!

Right on the money! :)

Related to Overcoming failure is the key to success - Tips from Lyn Conway | Nov. 13th

1. What is "Something to Live By!!!"?

"Something to Live By!!!" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to promote healthy living and encourage a balanced lifestyle. These products include kitchen tools, cookbooks, and other items that can help you prepare and enjoy nutritious meals at home.

2. Are all the products in the "Something to Live By!!!" line healthy?

Yes, all of the products in the "Something to Live By!!!" line are carefully selected to align with Pampered Chef's commitment to promoting healthy living. They are made with high-quality materials and are designed to make healthy cooking and eating easier and more enjoyable.

3. Can I find recipes to use with "Something to Live By!!!" products?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that are specifically designed to be used with "Something to Live By!!!" products. These recipes are created with nutrition and convenience in mind, so you can make delicious and healthy meals with ease.

4. How can I purchase "Something to Live By!!!" products?

You can purchase "Something to Live By!!!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Our consultants are trained to help you find the best products for your needs and can also offer tips and advice on using them effectively in your healthy lifestyle.

5. Do you offer any discounts on "Something to Live By!!!" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts on "Something to Live By!!!" products. Be sure to check our website regularly or contact your consultant for the latest deals and offers. You can also host a cooking party and earn discounts and free products as a host!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies