• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Press Releases on CC: A Guide

In summary, to access the press releases on CC, simply click on the "Press Releases" tab on the website. You can search for specific press releases by using the search bar on the "Press Releases" page. New press releases are added regularly, at least once a week. All press releases on CC are free to access, but some may require registration or a subscription. You can also share press releases from CC on social media by clicking on the icons on the press release page.
jrstephens
I find the 4 page of info on CC but is there just a single press release. I thought of trying to get it in my paper as someone else on here did.

You have to literally click on the tab "promoting your business" instead of just hovering over it and choosing from the drop down menu!

Thanks, I found it and have emailed it to my local paper. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Be sure to follow up with a call. And, if you can find out who is in charge of that, you could always send them some sample of the HWC products!

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Yes, there is a single press release available for the Pampered Chef CC (Customizable Cookbook). You can find it on your consultant dashboard under the "Marketing" tab. It's a great idea to try and get it featured in your local paper, as it can help generate interest and sales for your business. Good luck! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How do I access the press releases on CC?

To access the press releases on CC, simply navigate to the website and click on the "Press Releases" tab located in the top menu bar. This will take you to a page where you can browse through all the available press releases.

2. Can I search for specific press releases on CC?

Yes, you can search for specific press releases on CC by using the search bar located on the "Press Releases" page. Simply enter a keyword or phrase related to the press release you are looking for and click on the search button.

3. How often are new press releases added to CC?

New press releases are added to CC on a regular basis. The frequency of new releases may vary, but you can expect to find new press releases added at least once a week.

4. Are all press releases on CC free to access?

Yes, all press releases on CC are free to access. However, some press releases may require registration or a subscription to view the full content. These details will be clearly stated on the press release page.

5. Can I share press releases from CC on social media?

Yes, you can share press releases from CC on social media by clicking on the social media icons located on the press release page. This will allow you to share the press release with your followers on various platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Skye
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • Jessamary