• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Last Month's Stats on Cluster Reports

In summary, to access the Cluster Reports for last month, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Reports" tab. Then, select "Cluster Reports" from the dropdown menu and choose the month you wish to view. You can also view the stats for a specific cluster from last month by selecting the cluster from the dropdown menu on the Cluster Reports page. Additionally, you can download the reports in a PDF format by clicking on the "Download" button. The Cluster Reports are updated in real-time, but there may be a slight delay in the data being reflected. Lastly, the reports can be viewed on any device with an internet connection through a mobile browser.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is there a way on Cluster Reports to pull up LAST MONTH'S stats? Am I totally missing this? I am SUre it's there, just can't find it.

When you go into most of the reports, there's a place to enter the month that you want the data for.

Yes, there is a way to pull up last month's stats on Cluster Reports. Here's how:1. Go to the Cluster Reports website and log in to your account.
2. Once logged in, click on the "Reports" tab on the top menu.
3. In the left sidebar, click on "Custom Reports."
4. On the Custom Reports page, click on the "Date Range" tab.
5. Under "Select Date Range," choose "Last Month" from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on the "Apply" button to generate the report for last month's stats.I hope this helps! If you're still having trouble finding it, you can also try reaching out to their customer support for further assistance.

Related to Finding Last Month's Stats on Cluster Reports

1. How do I access the Cluster Reports for last month?

To access the Cluster Reports for last month, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Reports" tab. Then, select "Cluster Reports" from the dropdown menu and choose the month you wish to view. This will display the Cluster Reports for the selected month.

2. Can I view the stats for a specific cluster from last month?

Yes, you can view the stats for a specific cluster from last month by selecting the cluster from the dropdown menu on the Cluster Reports page. This will display the stats for that particular cluster for the selected month.

3. Is it possible to download the Cluster Reports for last month?

Yes, you can download the Cluster Reports for last month by clicking on the "Download" button on the Cluster Reports page. This will download the report in a PDF format that you can save or print for your records.

4. How often are the Cluster Reports updated for last month's stats?

The Cluster Reports are updated in real-time, so you can access the most up-to-date stats for last month at any time. However, please note that there may be a slight delay in the data being reflected on the reports.

5. Can I view the Cluster Reports for last month on my mobile device?

Yes, you can view the Cluster Reports for last month on your mobile device by logging in to your Pampered Chef account through a mobile browser. The reports are mobile-friendly and can be accessed and viewed on any device with an internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Katiek77