• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Average Sales & Guests #s - Help Needed

In summary, to calculate the average sales and number of guests for Pampered Chef parties, add up the total sales and number of guests from all parties and divide by the number of parties. To improve these averages, focus on showcasing products, offering deals, and incentivizing guests to bring friends. A good goal is $500-$1000 in sales and 10-15 guests per party. You can track these averages by keeping a record or using online tools. Low-cost or free marketing strategies such as social media, referrals, and collaboration with other consultants can also help increase sales and guests.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was wanting to compare my averages for the years since I started PC. I can figure out how to do it by month, but I can't figure out how to get my average show sales or guests number, or guest purchase.
Does anyone know where to find it?

Couldn't you look at CC on your individual tracker and go from there?

Those don't show your average. It just shows national average. Or at least I can't find it anywhere. I tried the IPT and the My Incentives Calculator.

Couldn't you use the monthly sales reports in pampered partner or pp3?

For your overall show average, if you're using P3, go to reports, then show sales and put in the month and year you started as the start date and then today's date as the end date. It will run the report and on the last page it will give you your overall show average.

For your guest number and guest purchase... you can only find that monthly on your Monthly Sales Diary... last page it lists the averages for the month. You'll have to figure out from that what the average order is.

Hope that helps! :)

Thank you

lkl

1. How do I calculate the average sales and number of guests for my Pampered Chef parties?

To calculate the average sales, add up the total sales from all of your parties and divide by the number of parties. To calculate the average number of guests, add up the total number of guests from all of your parties and divide by the number of parties.

2. How can I improve my average sales and number of guests for my Pampered Chef parties?

To improve your average sales, focus on showcasing the products and their benefits to your guests. Offer special deals or promotions to incentivize them to make a purchase. To increase the number of guests, make sure to invite a large number of people and encourage your current guests to bring a friend. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a certain number of friends.

3. What is a good average sales and number of guests for a Pampered Chef party?

The average sales and number of guests for a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on factors such as location, time of year, and type of party. However, a good goal to aim for is an average of $500-$1000 in sales and 10-15 guests per party.

4. How can I track my average sales and number of guests for my Pampered Chef parties?

You can track your average sales and number of guests by keeping a record of each party's sales and guest count. You can also use online tools or spreadsheets to help you calculate and analyze your data.

5. Is there a way to increase my average sales and number of guests without spending a lot of money on marketing?

Yes, there are many low-cost or free ways to increase your average sales and number of guests for your Pampered Chef parties. Utilize social media to promote your parties, ask for referrals from satisfied customers, and collaborate with other consultants to cross-promote each other's parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Tracy99