• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3

In summary, "Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3" is a feature or tool that allows you to search for guests who have purchased a grinder set in P3. It works by analyzing past purchases and compiling a list of these guests for you to view. It can be used for any type of grinder set at P3, but availability and cost may vary. The benefits of using this feature include targeting and connecting with interested guests, and gathering feedback.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know how to do it in PP but cannot figure out how in P3. I'm trying to find all guests who bought the grinder set so that I can offer then the new stand next season. How do I do it?

upper left side - reports - order history

then you can choose time frames, products, etc that you want displayed

Thanks, I think I was thinking about it too hard. I was on that screen several times but the "Add name" kept throwing me off!

You're welcome!! .... and I completely understand :)

Hi there! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you out with this. In P3, you can easily find all the guests who have purchased the grinder set by going to the "Orders" tab and selecting "Order History" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can filter by product and choose the grinder set. This will give you a list of all the guests who have purchased it. Then, you can reach out to them individually or create a group email to offer them the new stand for next season. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3

1. What is "Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3"?

"Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3" is a feature or tool that allows you to search for guests who have purchased a grinder set in P3, which could refer to a specific location or event.

2. How does "Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3" work?

This feature works by analyzing data from past purchases and identifying guests who have bought a grinder set in P3. It then compiles a list of these guests for you to view.

3. Can I use "Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3" for any type of grinder set?

The specific grinder set mentioned in this feature may vary depending on the context, but in general, this feature should work for any type of grinder set that has been sold or offered at P3.

4. Is "Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3" a free tool?

The availability and cost of using this feature may vary depending on the platform or system you are using. Some platforms may offer it as a free tool, while others may require a subscription or payment to access it.

5. What are the benefits of using "Find Guests Who Bought Grinder Set in P3"?

Using this feature can help you target and connect with guests who have shown an interest in grinder sets at P3. This can be useful for marketing purposes or for gathering feedback from these specific guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marciem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Cindy_PC