• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Replacement Bowl for Your Iso Salad Spinner - 78382

In summary, to find the perfect replacement bowl for your Iso Salad Spinner (item #78382), check the model number on the bottom of your spinner. The compatible replacement bowl for this specific model is item #78382. It is recommended to use the designated replacement bowl for the best fit and performance, using a different size or brand may not provide the same results and could potentially damage your spinner. The replacement bowl is dishwasher safe and can be stored within the spinner or separately if desired. Multiple replacement bowls can also be purchased if needed.
abigailhutch
I have the top and strainers for the Berry and Salad Spinner, but I am in search of the outer bowl! Does anyone have this bowl they would like to get rid of??? Email me with a price! [email protected] zip code: 78382
Thanks in advance,
Abigail :chef:

I have a bowl. I have no idea what to charge for just a bowl. How much do you want to spend?? is $10 too much?

1. How do I determine which replacement bowl is compatible with my Iso Salad Spinner?

To find the perfect replacement bowl for your Iso Salad Spinner (item #78382), you will need to check the model number on the bottom of your spinner. The compatible replacement bowl for this specific model is item #78382.

2. Can I use a different size or brand of bowl with my Iso Salad Spinner?

We recommend using the designated replacement bowl (item #78382) for the best fit and performance with your Iso Salad Spinner. Using a different size or brand of bowl may not provide the same results and could potentially damage your spinner.

3. Is the replacement bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement bowl for the Iso Salad Spinner (item #78382) is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. How do I store the replacement bowl when not in use?

The replacement bowl for the Iso Salad Spinner (item #78382) is designed to nest within the spinner for compact storage. You can also store it separately if desired.

5. Can I purchase multiple replacement bowls for my Iso Salad Spinner?

Yes, you can purchase multiple replacement bowls for your Iso Salad Spinner (item #78382) if needed. Simply add the desired quantity to your cart at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckiger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chezshelly