• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Paring Knife at Our Outlet Store - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the paring knife in the outlet - didn't that just come out??And the boning knife, app set, oval platter and carving set. did not come out. The petite one is easier for people with small hands to hold.
redsoxgirl
The paring knife in the outlet - didn't that just come out??

And the boning knife, app set, oval platter and carving set.

Does stuff go that fast after coming out normally??

I don't see those items in my outlet. Are you on CC, looking at product samples?

DOH! Sorry about that - yes it's on the samples page not the outlet.

*wake up Lindsay!* :indif:

ROFLOL!!!!!You almost started a mad rush... ;)

It actually wouldn't have surprised me - products in the outlet are slow movers, discontinued or overstocks.I'm still trying to figure out why I need a smaller paring knife than the small paring knife I have.

The petite one is easier for people with small hands to hold. And because it's smaller, it can be easier to use for really detailed work.

Well, at least SOMEONE besides me was listening to Chef Chris instead of just ooohing and aaaahing over him. :rolleyes:That doesn't mean I bought the lines they scripted for him.

I do find the small one to be easier to hold and my hands aren't super petite (well over an octave reach on a piano).

I'd put some comment about the size of your hands, KG, but then this thread will just degenerate into gutter talk about other things related to hand size. :eek:

chefann said:
I do find the small one to be easier to hold and my hands aren't super petite (well over an octave reach on a piano).

I'd put some comment about the size of your hands, KG, but then this thread will just degenerate into gutter talk about other things related to hand size. :eek:

Why Ann, whatever could you mean?:confused:

I'm not going there. I'm in enough trouble as it is.

She's saying I wear big shoes.

chefann said:
I'm not going there. I'm in enough trouble as it is.

You...You....You....INSTIGATOR, you!:eek:

Fortunately, none of us can fill your shoes KG. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I make no claims as to my knowledge of KG's shoe, hat, shirt or any other clothing size.

chefann said:
I make no claims as to my knowledge of KG's shoe, hat, shirt or any other clothing size.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY...in the voice of Jim Carrey...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

....and you have a big nose?
(isn't that the other one?)

KG.jpg

I think the pink shirt makes the outfit KG...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Oh, thanks.
I was saving that pic for a special occasion. Today seemed appropriate.

chefann said:
I was saving that pic for a special occasion. Today seemed appropriate.

Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like a picture of KG with fruit on his head!

Makes me just want to deck the halls!:D

And not just any fruit - plastic fruit. :D In public! When it wasn't Halloween!

Feel free to save that pic for your holiday cards. :)

You know what I love best about this site?

The fact that an innocent thread about knives in the outlet has now progressed to KG in a fruit hat - and who know where it could go from there!:D

I love the possibilities! It's the squiggle in me.:p

Another thread HiBARed.Hijacked Beyond All Recognition.

<giggle> Good one, KG! You'll have to add that to the Acronym thread.

Someone referred to her thread being "KG'ed" some time ago and she said, "Now I really feel like a part of this place."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Someone referred to her thread being "KG'ed" some time ago and she said, "Now I really feel like a part of this place."

Seriously - I was just thinking that - :chef:

I'm just excited to finally see a picture of KG. We get to read all his funny & interesting post & now we get a face to go with the posts!! I must say my mental picture of him was kinda close to the real thing! lol

kaseydee said:
I'm just excited to finally see a picture of KG. We get to read all his funny & interesting post & now we get a face to go with the posts!! I must say my mental picture of him was kinda close to the real thing! lol
You're rather easily amused, aren't you?

:love: I really like the ribbons on your hat!!!!!!!:love:

Okay at the RISK of responding to the ORIGINAL POST ... I really dislike the Forged paring knife and LOVE the Petite Paring... it's one of the few things in life that I like in the smaller version.
Merry Christmas! :)

BOO!HISS!BOO!

[grumble] Someone's trying to get us back on topic.[/grumble]

Oh, but KG - didn't you get her "little" innuendo at the end? Diane is a master at double meanings!:D

That's not a problem I have ever had.

Thanks Becky.. I thought I was losing my touch! :) Alas.. it was just KG toying with my emotions! :)

Losing your touch?I think not. We're all a little touched around here.

Ya'll are too funny!

I was wondering when that photo would show-up.

I also prefer the petite Forged Paring Knife.

I prefer it to the photo, too.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It actually wouldn't have surprised me - products in the outlet are slow movers, discontinued or overstocks.

I'm still trying to figure out why I need a smaller paring knife than the small paring knife I have.

Um, you need it because it's a knife, and it's cool, and it's a knife! :) I love knives... heh-heh:rolleyes:

There's something a little eerie and unsettling about that statement...

1. What is the limited time offer for the paring knife at the outlet store?

The limited time offer for the paring knife at our outlet store is a discounted price on a high-quality paring knife that is only available for a limited time. This offer is a great opportunity to get a top-rated kitchen tool at a lower price.

2. How long will the paring knife be available at the outlet store?

The paring knife will only be available at the outlet store for a limited time, as stated in the offer. Once the time is up, the knife will no longer be available at the discounted price.

3. Is the paring knife at the outlet store different from the one sold in regular stores?

The paring knife at the outlet store is the same high-quality knife that is sold in regular stores. The only difference is the discounted price during the limited time offer.

4. Can I use any coupons or discounts on the paring knife at the outlet store?

The limited time offer for the paring knife at the outlet store cannot be combined with any other coupons or discounts. The discounted price is already the best offer available.

5. What is the return policy for the paring knife at the outlet store?

The return policy for the paring knife at the outlet store is the same as our regular store policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tuck
  • nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • janel kelly