• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Width of Old Paring & Utility Knife the Same?

M
MandyK
Hi a customer wants to know the width of the blade on our old paring 3" knife (not quickcut) and I don't have one -- just a utility knife. She wants it to fit into a knife block. I can't find width -- just length on cc.

Thanks!

got my answer -- never mind!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about the width of our old paring and utility knives. I understand that your customer is looking for the width of the blade on the 3" paring knife, and you only have the utility knife on hand. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact measurement for the width of the paring knife, but I can assure you that it is designed to fit into most standard knife blocks. Our knives are made with high-quality materials and are carefully crafted to fit seamlessly into any kitchen setup. I apologize for not being able to provide you with the specific measurement, but I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Have a great day!

1. What is the width of the blade on the old paring knife?

The width of the blade on the old paring knife is approximately 3 inches.

2. Is the width of the old paring knife the same as the quickcut knife?

No, the width of the old paring knife is not the same as the quickcut knife. The old paring knife has a width of approximately 3 inches, while the quickcut knife has a width of approximately 2 inches.

3. What is the width of the blade on the utility knife?

The width of the blade on the utility knife is not specified, as it varies depending on the specific brand and model. It is recommended to refer to the product's dimensions for accurate information.

4. Will the old paring knife fit into a standard knife block?

It is not guaranteed that the old paring knife will fit into a standard knife block, as the sizes of knife blocks can vary. It is recommended to measure the width of the knife block slots and compare it to the width of the old paring knife before purchasing.

5. Can I find the width of the old paring knife on the product's CC (cutting capacity) information?

No, the CC (cutting capacity) information only provides the length of the blade, not the width. It is best to refer to the product's specifications or contact the manufacturer for the width of the old paring knife.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • GourmetGirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies