• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Measure the Quick Cut Paring Knife Please?

In summary, the Quick Cut Paring Knife has a blade length of 3.5 inches and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. The handle is made of durable polypropylene material and the knife comes with a protective sheath for storage. It is suitable for cutting fruits and vegetables, as well as other small tasks like peeling and deveining shrimp.
Sheila
Gold Member
I know the blade is 2.5" long, but I need to know the length including the handle. 5"? 6"? I can't remember & all of mine are of course in Japan! LOL(I need exact measurement, not guestimate ~ I'm buying see-through Cellophane, self sealing bags to make goodie bags for a fundraiser. Each bag will include a QCPN, a business card & a recipe card. I need to make sure I order bags that are big enough for the knife without being too huge.)ETA: Disregard. It's going to be a LOT cheaper to do a citrus peeler, 3 recipe cards & a business card. I think I'll go that route! LOL

Last edited:
just so you are not still wondering... should I have gone with the knife .... it is 6.5 inches long

Just the same, that was a sharp idea!(I'm such a cut-up.)

1. How long is the blade of the Quick Cut Paring Knife?

The blade of the Quick Cut Paring Knife measures 3.5 inches in length.

2. Is the Quick Cut Paring Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Cut Paring Knife is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the knife.

3. What material is the handle of the Quick Cut Paring Knife made of?

The handle of the Quick Cut Paring Knife is made of a durable and comfortable polypropylene material.

4. Does the Quick Cut Paring Knife come with a protective sheath?

Yes, the Quick Cut Paring Knife comes with a protective sheath for safe storage and to prevent any accidents while reaching for the knife.

5. Can the Quick Cut Paring Knife be used for cutting fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Quick Cut Paring Knife is perfect for cutting fruits and vegetables, as well as other small tasks like peeling and deveining shrimp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • ilovpc