• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Iso Bridal Invites for Your Upcoming Bridal Showers

In summary, you can find affordable iso bridal invites on the Pampered Chef website or at any Pampered Chef independent consultant's online store. An iso bridal invite is an invitation that follows the "in search of" (ISO) format, where the bride-to-be is requesting specific items for her upcoming bridal shower. You can customize the invitation with the bride's name, shower date, and registry information, and there is no minimum order quantity. It typically takes 5-7 business days to receive the invites, but expedited shipping is available for an additional cost. It is recommended to order them at least 2-3 weeks before the shower date.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just wanted to see if anyone had extra bridal invitations they are looking to get rid off. I'm so sad that PC discontinued these without notice as I'm booking a ton of bridal showers lately.

I have two packages I believe. I have to check when I get home tonight.

pamperedpals said:
I have two packages I believe. I have to check when I get home tonight.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for them!

1. Where can I find affordable iso bridal invites?

You can find affordable iso bridal invites on the Pampered Chef website or at any Pampered Chef independent consultant's online store. You can also check with your local party supply stores or online invitation retailers.

2. What is an iso bridal invite?

An iso bridal invite is an invitation that follows the "in search of" (ISO) format, where the bride-to-be is requesting specific items for her upcoming bridal shower. This allows guests to know what the bride needs or wants, making it easier for them to choose a gift.

3. Can I customize the invitation?

Yes, you can customize the invitation with the bride's name, shower date, and registry information. You can also add a personal message or change the color and design to fit the theme of the shower.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for iso bridal invites. You can order as many or as few as you need, making it a budget-friendly option for any size shower.

5. How long does it take to receive the invites?

It typically takes 5-7 business days for your iso bridal invites to be printed and shipped. If you need them sooner, you can choose expedited shipping at an additional cost. It is recommended to order them at least 2-3 weeks before the shower date to allow for any delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies