• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find more Iso Bridal Shower Invites?

In summary, Iso Bridal Shower Invites are customizable invitations specifically designed for bridal showers. They can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or online, and you can add your own wording to them. It takes 2-3 weeks to receive them, and you can also order matching thank you notes at the same time.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I didn't realize they were getting rid of these! I just did a bridal booth and told the brides about the invitations. I have two packs but am looking for more.

I have 25 loose invitations with envelopes. PM me your address, and you can have them.

Jen

Sent you a PM, just wanted to bump.

1. What are Iso Bridal Shower Invites?

Iso Bridal Shower Invites are customizable invitations that are specifically designed for bridal showers. They come in a variety of designs and can be personalized with the bride's name, the date and location of the shower, and any other important information.

2. How do I order Iso Bridal Shower Invites?

You can order Iso Bridal Shower Invites through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will have a catalog of designs for you to choose from and can help you personalize your invitations. You can also order them online through our website.

3. Can I add my own wording to the invitations?

Yes, you can add your own wording to the invitations. Our consultants can help you with the design and layout, or you can customize them yourself online. You can also choose from a variety of pre-made templates with different wording options.

4. How long will it take to receive my Iso Bridal Shower Invites?

It typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive your Iso Bridal Shower Invites. This includes the design and printing process, as well as shipping time. If you need them sooner, please let your consultant know and they will do their best to accommodate your timeline.

5. Can I order matching thank you notes with my invites?

Yes, you can order matching thank you notes to go with your Iso Bridal Shower Invites. This will create a cohesive look for your shower and make it easier to send thank you notes to your guests afterwards. You can order them at the same time as your invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • christy_c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • pamchefpatrice