• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Avery 5160 Labels and Off-Brand Equivalents for Your Fundraiser

I have a membership to BJ's. They're about $12 for 3000. I think I am better off ordering them from Janet's website. I'll order like 9000 at once and save on shipping.Yeah, don't I wish I made money off people buying office supplies - LOL! I have a membership to BJ's. They're about $12 for 3000. I think I am better off ordering them from Janet's website. I'll order like 9000 at once and save on shipping.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...or off-brand equivalents...
Where are ya'll getting food deals on these?
I am going thru them like crazy for this fundraiser - (2 stickers on each postcard because my P.O.S. printer doesn't line up consistently so I can't print the show info on them, only my web info and return address) I stocked up on them last year when it was buy 2 get one free of the 3000packs...how much are ya'll paying for them. I see on Office Depot.com today they're about $25 for a 3000pack...

Holy Crap Janet!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

I'm your office supply rival...as cheap...er, I mean as frugal as the next person. ;)

I just hope they have quick shipping for the cost.

janetupnorth said:
I'm your office supply rival...as cheap...er, I mean as frugal as the next person. ;)

I just hope they have quick shipping for the cost.

I prefer to think of you as my partner in cheapness! ;)

Only 750 per pack vs. 3000. I've used Maco a few times. They are decent and work fine. I prefer Avery though if I can get a good deal on them - I watch for good sales. If in a rush though, I will go with the cheaper substitute.

janetupnorth said:
Only 750 per pack vs. 3000.

Duh - I guess it helps to read, huh?

dannyzmom said:
Duh - I guess it helps to read, huh?

:rolleyes: Don't worry, happens to the best of us...you're in a rush and excited to get your work done! Easy to miss...

I buy mine in bulk at Sam's Club They also have them at Costco Wish they had my small labels too

They're cheap at Office MAx with our Pampered Perks card.

DebbieJ said:
They're cheap at Office MAx with our Pampered Perks card.

As cheap as $9.95 for 3000?

Hey Carolyn,

Do you have a BJ's near you? Thats where I buy my labels and page protectors. I think the labels are either 9.95 or 11.95 for 3000 of them and I like them as much as the Avery.:p

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Carolyn,

Do you have a BJ's near you? Thats where I buy my labels and page protectors. I think the labels are either 9.95 or 11.95 for 3000 of them and I like them as much as the Avery.:p

Yeah but we don't have a membership. We belong to Costco but they were $15.99 for 3000 there. I think I am better off so fat ordering them from Janet's website - I'll order like 9000 at once and save on shipping.

How do you know what kind of labels you need to buy? I was just thinking abou this today. I need to get some that I can print from my printer. I can't even figure out how to do address labels on my computer let alone print them.

dannyzmom said:
Yeah but we don't have a membership. We belong to Costco but they were $15.99 for 3000 there. I think I am better off so fat ordering them from Janet's website - I'll order like 9000 at once and save on shipping.

Yeah, don't I wish I made money off people buying office supplies - LOL!

Related to Find Affordable Avery 5160 Labels and Off-Brand Equivalents for Your Fundraiser

What are Avery 5160 labels and why are they popular for fundraisers?

Avery 5160 labels are self-adhesive labels that are commonly used for mailing and labeling purposes. They are popular for fundraisers because they are easy to use, cost-effective, and come in a variety of sizes and designs.

Where can I find affordable Avery 5160 labels for my fundraiser?

You can find affordable Avery 5160 labels at office supply stores, online retailers, and through fundraising suppliers. It's also worth checking with local businesses to see if they offer any discounts or bulk pricing for non-profit organizations.

Are there any off-brand equivalents to Avery 5160 labels?

Yes, there are many off-brand equivalents to Avery 5160 labels that offer similar quality at a lower cost. Some popular off-brand options include Staples, Office Depot, and AmazonBasics labels. It's important to check the label size and compatibility with your printer before purchasing.

How can I ensure that the labels I choose are compatible with my printer?

The easiest way to ensure compatibility is to check the label size and layout with your printer's specifications. You can also look for labels that are specifically labeled as "compatible with Avery 5160" to be sure.

Can I customize Avery 5160 labels for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize Avery 5160 labels with your fundraiser's logo, event details, and other information. Many office supply stores and online retailers offer printing services for personalized labels. You can also use label templates and print your own labels at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jennifer34691
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cmdtrgd