• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fillable Name, Address and Email?

In summary, to fill out your name, address, and email on an order form, simply click on the designated fields and type in the information, making sure to check for any errors before submitting. You can save this information for future orders by creating an account with Pampered Chef. While not required, it is recommended to include your email address for order updates. You can use a different shipping address by selecting the option on the order form. If you need to update your information on a previous order, contact customer service for assistance.
raeogrady
Does anyone have a fillable form they email their Hosts with 40 Name, Address, Email & Phone number similar to the carbon copy forms? Sometime there just isn't time for snail mail when you book in close.

There's a form you can use on CC in the "working with your hosts" section.

Here's one that I've used. I never seem to get the HO one to line up correctly with my labels.

Attachments

• A Guest List ahead.doc
    291.5 KB · Views: 792
Last edited:
That is AWESOME! Exactly what I was looking for.
Thank You!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I definitely understand the importance of having a quick and efficient way to collect your Hosts' information. While we do have carbon copy forms for this purpose, I have also found success in using fillable forms that can be emailed to my Hosts. This not only saves time, but it also allows for easy organization and access to the information. I would be happy to share the form I use with you, or perhaps we can brainstorm together on how to create one that best fits your needs. Let me know if you would like to discuss further. Happy booking!

1. How do I fill out my name, address, and email on an order form?

To fill out your name, address, and email on an order form, you can simply click on the designated fields and type in the information. Make sure to double check for any spelling errors or typos before submitting the form.

2. Can I save my information for future orders?

Yes, you can save your information for future orders by creating an account with Pampered Chef. This will allow you to easily access your name, address, and email for future orders without having to re-enter it each time.

3. Is it necessary to include my email address on the order form?

While it is not required to include your email address on the order form, it is highly recommended. This will allow us to send you order confirmations, shipping updates, and any other important information regarding your order.

4. Can I use a different shipping address than my billing address?

Yes, you can use a different shipping address than your billing address. When filling out the order form, simply click on the option to enter a separate shipping address and fill in the necessary information.

5. What should I do if I need to update my name, address, or email on a previous order?

If you need to update your name, address, or email on a previous order, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with making any necessary changes to your order information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies