• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten-Free Ingredients: Complete List of Spices and Sauces

In summary, "File for All Ingredients" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to save all the ingredients from a recipe into a shopping list with one click. To use it, simply click on the button below the ingredients list on a recipe page. You can save multiple recipes to your shopping list and customize the list by editing quantities or adding/removing items. This feature is available on both the website and mobile app.
Rosechef
Isn't there file here somewhere that lists all the spices and sauces and whatnot altogether on one page? I know I've seen it somewhere. I have a guest/future host who wants gluten free products.

Rosechef said:
Isn't there file here somewhere that lists all the spices and sauces and whatnot altogether on one page? I know I've seen it somewhere. I have a guest/future host who wants gluten free products.
The catalog now tells what products contain wheat and other allergens. I'm don't think that there is anything that PC has labeled "gluten-free", because in order to do that, they would have to certify that it's produced at a plant where there are no gluten products made.

I'm pretty sure I have some, but I want to double check.Yes, there is a file on the Pampered Chef website that lists all the gluten-free products, including spices and sauces, on one page. You can access it by going to the "Products" tab and selecting "Gluten-Free Products" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a page with a list of all the gluten-free products, including spices and sauces, that Pampered Chef offers. You can also access this list by searching "gluten-free" in the search bar on the website.

1. What is "File for All Ingredients"?

"File for All Ingredients" is a feature available on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to save all the ingredients from a recipe into a shopping list with just one click. This makes it easy to keep track of all the necessary ingredients for a specific recipe without having to manually write them down.

2. How do I use "File for All Ingredients"?

To use "File for All Ingredients," simply open a recipe on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "File for All Ingredients" button located below the ingredients list. This will automatically add all the ingredients from the recipe to your shopping list.

3. Can I save multiple recipes to my shopping list using "File for All Ingredients"?

Yes, you can save multiple recipes to your shopping list using "File for All Ingredients." Simply open each recipe and click on the button before moving on to the next recipe. All the ingredients from each recipe will be added to your shopping list.

4. Does "File for All Ingredients" work on the mobile app?

Yes, "File for All Ingredients" is available on both the Pampered Chef website and the mobile app. You can access this feature by opening a recipe and clicking on the "File for All Ingredients" button.

5. Can I customize the shopping list created by "File for All Ingredients"?

Yes, you can customize the shopping list created by "File for All Ingredients." After the ingredients are added to your shopping list, you can edit the quantities or remove any ingredients that you may already have on hand. You can also add additional items to your shopping list manually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cmcrews
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rosemarie1
  • SpiritdancerIA