• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Our Spices Gluten Free? Ask Here!

In summary, all of Pampered Chef's spices are gluten free and are carefully sourced to ensure they are free from gluten. While the spices themselves are gluten free, they may come from facilities that process gluten-containing ingredients, but strict cleaning and sanitation procedures are followed to prevent cross-contamination. The spices are also tested for gluten and a dedicated team monitors suppliers and ingredients to ensure they meet gluten-free standards. A list of all gluten-free spices is available on the website and on product packaging. Additionally, all spice blends are gluten free and undergo strict testing and monitoring procedures.
yvettescooking
Gold Member
Hi All,

I have had a friend ask if our spices are gluten free and I don't know the answer, so I thought I would check with ya'll... :)

Many of them are, but I do know that the caramel sprinkles are NOT. There's info in the PIG (product info guide) on CC, or the test kitchen would be able to tell you.
This post has info that someone else received from the test kitchen.

Hey there! It's always important to double check the ingredients and packaging of spices to make sure they are gluten free. Some spices may contain additives or fillers that could potentially have gluten. I would recommend reaching out to the specific brand of spices or checking their website for more information. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to food allergies and sensitivities. Hope this helps!

Related to Are Our Spices Gluten Free? Ask Here!

1. Are all of Pampered Chef's spices gluten free?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's spices are gluten free. We take great care in sourcing our ingredients and ensuring that they are free from gluten.

2. Do all of your spices come from a gluten-free facility?

While our spices themselves are gluten free, they may come from facilities that also process gluten-containing ingredients. However, we follow strict cleaning and sanitation procedures to prevent cross-contamination.

3. Are your spices tested for gluten?

Yes, our spices are tested for gluten to ensure their safety. We also have a dedicated team that monitors our suppliers and their ingredients to ensure they meet our gluten-free standards.

4. Can I find a list of all your gluten-free spices?

Yes, we have a list of all our gluten-free spices available on our website. You can also find this information on the packaging of our products.

5. Are your spice blends gluten free as well?

Yes, our spice blends are also gluten free. We use gluten-free ingredients in all of our blends and follow strict testing and monitoring procedures to ensure their safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76