• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Overwhelmed? Tips for Hosting a Successful Show

I always do! And when the products come in, do an out of the box call and see if anyone wants to do a show and ask for referrals.When people say "no, thank you" I always ask "no, not now or no, not ever". Usually people think they have to book within 4 weeks or something. I have been having great success with bookings by saying "Just so you know, HOST will receive the booking benefit for any show booked within the next 6 months" Then I explain that we have to put in a date today but it can always be changed later. Now today it didn't work so well but I still got 1 booking at my show. Lately I've been getting up to 4 book
cewcooks
At my last show the host had over $100 in outside orders and 12 guests at the show, I did the three pile method, and no one wants to do a show:mad: What should I do? the show will be open for a few more days so I have a chance, but do I contact guests or ask the host who she thinks might want to do a show, I was surprised being that the show was good in sales and everyone loved the power cooking, not sure where I went wrong:cry: :cry:

Did you play a booking game? Always do if you didn't. You could give the host an extra incentive to get bookings. When the products come in, do an out of the box call and see if anyone wants to do a show and ask for referrals.

Did you ask each person if they were interested? Also, making sure the host understands HER benefit can help too. Sometimes...crazy as it seems...bookings can be harder at larger shows b/c they are so distracted by each other. Do what the above says or if you didn't ask at the show, the do calls now to thanks them for coming and that you wanted to make sure the host receives all of the benefits she should and wanted to make sure you had all interested people on your calendar so she gets credit.

I did not play a booking game, I played other games, but next time I will. I did ask each and every guest, but they all said no thank you, the host is already getting $115 in free products what other incentives should I offer?

I wouldn't offer anything other than what The Pampered Chef offers. I have found that the big shows get fewer bookings. As you do other shows and make customer service calls ask people again, but ask them if they know anyone who would be interested in having a show if they say "no". Ask the host w/o bookings the same thing.

When people say "no, thank you" I always ask "no, not now or no, not ever". Usually people think they have to book within 4 weeks or something. I have been having great success with bookings by saying "Just so you know, HOST will receive the booking benefit for any show booked within the next 6 months" Then I explain that we have to put in a date today but it can always be changed later. Now today it didn't work so well but I still got 1 booking at my show. Lately I've been getting up to 4 bookings at my shows.

I just did a bridal show that no one in the bridal party wanted to book at because of the chaos of upcoming wedding plans. So I talked about HWC and April shows....got them to book the later dates.

Ditto on the part about big shows can typically = no bookings. I've found that those that can spend the $$$ don't really have a reason to book if all I mention is free stuff, or 1/2 price stuff. So....I also mention deck parties, couples parties, etc. Give them a reason to get together with friends. It's not all about the free stuff to some people (to me, those are weird people because I'm ALLLLL about the free stuff!!! :D) But I digress...... doing the big mac's has worked for me too. I simply call them, tell them what I great time I had meeting them, let them know that the show will be closing out in "x" days and then ask them if they had any questions about the PC opportunity that they didn't have a chance to ask? Then after that, I always tell them that I would LOVE to have a show with them because they are so fun (insert whatever compliment here) and ask them if they had thought about getting some friends together for a blank show? Good luck!!

If they seem hestitant now, I always ask if I can follow up with them later. That way it's not always just "no". Also ask for referalls. Make little cards that entitle them to something (10% off their next order, $20 credit - I always give them the discount at the referall's show), and let them know if they know of someone who books a show with you, you'll give them X.

Try your own "booking blitz" - whomever books a show AT THE SHOW gets put into a draw - the winner get either the Salad or new Grilling cookbook, which, of course, gets put in their order at their show (so you can use their discount). 2-3 bookings this way more than pays for the cookbook!

Yes, I would definitely stress that they can be held within 6 months. I have at least one show booked for every month through June right now because of stressing that.

Ok..newbie here. What is the "Booking Game"?

Related to Feeling Overwhelmed? Tips for Hosting a Successful Show

1. How can I avoid feeling overwhelmed when hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a successful show can be overwhelming, but there are a few tips to help you stay organized and calm. First, make a list of all the tasks you need to complete before the show and prioritize them. This will help you focus on the most important things and avoid getting overwhelmed. Also, don't be afraid to delegate tasks to friends or family members to help lighten your load. Lastly, take breaks and remember to breathe. It's important to take care of yourself during this busy time.

2. What are some ways to stay on top of the details during a Pampered Chef show?

One of the best ways to stay on top of the details is to create a timeline or schedule for the day of the show. This will help you stay organized and ensure that everything runs smoothly. You can also use a checklist to make sure you don't forget any important tasks. Another helpful tip is to have a designated area for all Pampered Chef products and supplies so you can easily find and access them as needed.

3. How can I make sure my guests have a great experience and enjoy the show?

To ensure your guests have a great experience, it's important to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. This can be achieved by setting up a designated seating area for your guests, providing refreshments, and playing some background music. You can also engage your guests by asking for their input and encouraging them to participate in demonstrations or games. Lastly, make sure to thank your guests for attending and show your appreciation for their support.

4. What are some tips for promoting my Pampered Chef show and getting more guests to attend?

Promoting your show is key to its success. Utilize social media platforms to spread the word and create a Facebook event for your show. You can also hand out flyers or send out personalized invitations to friends, family, and acquaintances. Offering incentives, such as discounts or free products, can also entice more people to attend your show. Don't be afraid to ask your guests to bring a friend as well.

5. How can I handle unexpected challenges or changes during my Pampered Chef show?

Even with careful planning, unexpected challenges or changes may arise during your show. The key is to stay calm and adapt to the situation. It's important to have a backup plan in case of emergencies, such as a power outage or running out of a certain ingredient. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or delegate tasks to others. Remember that the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the experience with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristina21