• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Frustrated - Lazy Hosts

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it can be frustrating when your hosts are lazy and don't put in the effort to have a successful party. To motivate them, you can offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, and remind them of the benefits of hosting. If a host cancels last minute, it's important to stay positive and reach out to potential hosts or offer a virtual party. To make the party more engaging, incorporate interactive elements and encourage your host's participation. If a host is unresponsive or uninterested, communicate openly and offer solutions, but focus on other potential hosts if necessary.
Kathytnt
I do a lot of individual fundraiser - I talk with all thse folks and explain that the minimum is $150 in sales. They send me in order for their friends with checks and now I am short postage because they only have a show (one I am working right now) of 140.50 Host is out of town now. I either have to eat the postage - again or order something I really don't need. To get to $150

This host was so lazy she didn't even collect the orders she had her guests send me the checks individually (Out of state)

She has another fundraiser for Longaberger locally that she promoted WAY more than her PC catalog show. I guess I get more excited about PC than baskets and candles but that's just me

. I suggest you reach out to the host and explain the situation. Explain that in order for you to not have to eat the postage, you would need to either raise the minimum sales amount to $150, or she can reimburse you for the extra postage. It may be worth it for her to reimburse you in order to make sure her guests are properly taken care of. You could also suggest that she could use the extra funds to purchase an item from her fundraiser as a way to thank her customers.

.Hi there,I completely understand your frustration with this situation. It can be really difficult when hosts don't follow through with their responsibilities and it ends up affecting your fundraiser. I think it's important to have a conversation with the host and explain the impact that their lack of effort has had on your fundraising efforts. Perhaps they were not aware of the minimum sales requirement or the importance of collecting orders in a timely manner. It's also worth considering implementing a policy where hosts are responsible for covering any postage costs if their orders do not meet the minimum requirement. That way, it's not always falling on you to cover the extra expenses.In terms of the host promoting their other fundraiser more, it's understandable that you may feel a bit frustrated or overlooked. However, everyone has different interests and it's important to not take it personally. Maybe the host has a personal connection to the Longaberger fundraiser or is just more passionate about it. Ultimately, the success of your fundraiser will depend on your own efforts and the support of those who are interested in your cause.I hope things work out for you and your fundraiser. Keep up the great work!

1. Why do I feel frustrated with lazy hosts?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant, it can be frustrating when your hosts don't put in the effort to have a successful party. Without their participation, it can be challenging to reach your sales goals and earn rewards.

2. How can I motivate my lazy hosts?

One way to motivate your hosts is by offering incentives, such as free products or discounts, for reaching certain party goals. You can also encourage them to invite more guests and remind them of the benefits they will receive as a host, such as free and discounted products.

3. What should I do if my host cancels at the last minute?

If your host cancels at the last minute, it can be frustrating and put a damper on your plans. In this situation, it's important to stay positive and reach out to your other potential hosts to see if they can take over the party. You can also offer to do a virtual or online party to still reach your sales goals.

4. How can I make the party more engaging for my host and guests?

One way to make the party more engaging is by incorporating interactive elements, such as games or cooking demonstrations. You can also encourage your host to participate by helping with the presentation or demonstrating products. Additionally, having a variety of products and recipes to showcase can keep guests interested and excited.

5. What should I do if my host is not responsive or uninterested?

If your host is not responsive or uninterested, it's important to communicate openly and address any concerns they may have. You can also try to understand their reasons for being unresponsive and offer solutions, such as a virtual party or a different date for the party. If they are still uninterested, it may be best to focus your efforts on other potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JaimeAnnR