• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback on Neighborhood Pampered Chef Show Flyer

In summary, the individuals in the conversation were discussing hosting a neighborhood Pampered Chef show. One person was seeking feedback on a flyer they had created using their new color printer, while another shared their plans for their own upcoming open house. They also discussed strategies for promoting sales and generating interest in the products. Finally, they mentioned the possibility of searching for similar resources in the "Files" section or previous threads.
cat
Gold Member
I have had some success in the past with hosting a neighborhood Pampered Chef show. I'm not good at making up flyers and was hoping to get some feedback on this one. The last flyer I did was in black and white, but we just bought a color printer (YAY!) so I'm taking advantage of it! (Did I use too much color???) Hopefully I don't run out of toner in one month!

Does anyone have any other flyers for doing a neighborhood show or open house?

Thanks!

Attachments

• neighborhoodflyer.doc
    149.5 KB · Views: 945
Cat~
I just opened your invite and it looks great! I am having an open house on Feb 26 from 2-4. I put the time, date, etc on my invite and am not doing a demo. I put that down too. I am going to have the list of products that will be retiring and a list of what products will be increasing in price come March 1st. I am making all three of our new desserts for people to try and I offered a "free" show (I will bring ing. for their recipes) for booking in the next two months with me. I am going to have a bunch of my products out for guests to look at or try out (using potatoes). :D
Sounds like your party will be a success!
Take Care
Lisa

onepamperedmom68 said:
Cat~
I just opened your invite and it looks great! I am having an open house on Feb 26 from 2-4. I put the time, date, etc on my invite and am not doing a demo. I put that down too. I am going to have the list of products that will be retiring and a list of what products will be increasing in price come March 1st. I am making all three of our new desserts for people to try and I offered a "free" show (I will bring ing. for their recipes) for booking in the next two months with me. I am going to have a bunch of my products out for guests to look at or try out (using potatoes). :D
Sounds like your party will be a success!
Take Care
Lisa

I would love to know how things go...please let me know. I'm iffy on having my own and not having a good turn out.

Will do ;)

Has anyone done this as a "no orders expected" party? I know that PC products sell themselves, so sales will happen anyway.

file could not be found

shirley said:
file could not be found
the original file and post was from 2006. You might search in the "Files" section for a keyword that says "neighborhood" or "Community" and find something similar.Or look at the bottom of this thread for similar threads that might have what you need/want.

1. How can I provide feedback on the neighborhood Pampered Chef show flyer?

To provide feedback on the neighborhood Pampered Chef show flyer, you can either reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant directly or contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. You can also send us an email at [email address]. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our materials for future shows.

2. What kind of feedback is Pampered Chef looking for on the neighborhood show flyer?

We welcome all types of feedback on the neighborhood show flyer, including suggestions for improvement, comments on the design and layout, and any errors or typos you may have noticed. Your feedback helps us create more effective and visually appealing materials for our consultants and customers.

3. Can I provide feedback anonymously?

Yes, you can provide feedback anonymously if you prefer. However, if you would like a response or follow-up from us, please include your contact information in your feedback so we can reach out to you.

4. How long should my feedback on the neighborhood show flyer be?

There is no specific length requirement for feedback on the neighborhood show flyer. You can provide as much or as little feedback as you'd like. However, the more detailed and specific your feedback is, the more helpful it will be for us to make improvements.

5. Will my feedback be taken into consideration for future show flyers?

Yes, we take all feedback into consideration when creating future show flyers. Your input is valuable to us, and we strive to continuously improve our materials to better serve our consultants and customers. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acsbein
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
acsbein
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chesse
  • keynibear