• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!

In summary, the link provided is for a pdf of the Pampered Chef consultant news. The May Host and Guest Specials are not yet included, but will be mailed out a week later than usual to include pictures from Leadership. The link is secure and may require logging in to the consultant's website, but some users have found that they can access it without logging in. The consultant news is usually mailed out at the end of the month, but this month it arrived earlier due to the inclusion of Leadership pictures. Some consultants have already received their copy. Congratulations to those who have reached $15,000 in career sales and have their names featured in the news.
Thanks!!!! When are they going to mail out??

There was a note in a Weekly Bites that they were mailing a week later than usual so that pics from Leadership would be included. They probably went out today for Directors, and in another week to consultants and FDs.

WHOO HOO! I've been waiting for this one more than any other. My name is on page 18 for making $15K in sales. I got my silver whisk at last night's cluster meeting. :) :) :)

I have a ? regarding posting the direct link. When I click the link, it goes directly to the consultant news. My question is this: Is that b/c of cookies on my computer recognizing me as a consultant? Or can just any one who reads on here click the link & get the consultant news? Mainly a curiousity question, but also b/c that's something that's for consultants to see, not the general public. KWIM?

crystalscookingnow said:
I have a ? regarding posting the direct link. When I click the link, it goes directly to the consultant news. My question is this: Is that b/c of cookies on my computer recognizing me as a consultant? Or can just any one who reads on here click the link & get the consultant news? Mainly a curiousity question, but also b/c that's something that's for consultants to see, not the general public. KWIM?

The link is to a secure sight so it "should" make you log in.

Good way to check is clear your cookies and information and click on the link.

Have you logged in to CC today? When I've logged in and am running the same browser session, it remembers me (because of the cookies).

straitfan said:
WHOO HOO! I've been waiting for this one more than any other. My name is on page 18 for making $15K in sales. I got my silver whisk at last night's cluster meeting. :) :) :)

Congratulations, Christy!:chef:

THANKS, Laurie!!!

I learn something new each time I come here! This forum is great! :thumbup:

Thanks for that tidbit, I like to see my name in print!!! I reached 15,000 at the end of December!

cewcooks said:
Thanks for that tidbit, I like to see my name in print!!! I reached 15,000 at the end of December!

Congratulations! If it is not in this issue (Feb) it should be in the March issue. It usually takes a couple of months.

Never did thank Laurie for the update that it was online. Thanks Laurie! I just downloaded it to read later.

chefann said:
Have you logged in to CC today? When I've logged in and am running the same browser session, it remembers me (because of the cookies).

I cleared the cookies, closed my browser, etc. It still just opens right up. I'm not too concerned, just wondered.

I obviously can't log onto your CC (and I've tried before to get your recipe archives) and I can click on the link and open it no problem. Wondering why and if the PP was correct in thinking anyone (i.e. the public) could open it as well?

It's always just opened straight up for me, too. I don't have to log in from the links posted here if it's a pdf. Other links for CC pages, I do.

I received my hard copy of this 3 days ago. Gotta love it!! :sing: Being a Director that is!!:sing:

And no, I don't think the link is secure. I even cleared my cookies and it took me right to it....things that make you go hmmmm....

I just got mine today, which never, EVER happens!

I got my CN today too - which I was shocked - it's not even February yet!

Got mine too - first time ever before the end of the month! Maybe the start of better mailing times for CN? I hope so!

Is my name in there, Becky? $15,000 on December 31.

Mine hasn't come yet but I was under the impression that it would be late this month due to leadership pictures they were going to put in there.

Rec'd mine today :)Congrats for the career sales!

JAE said:
Is my name in there, Becky? $15,000 on December 31.

Whooo Hooo! It's in there! You are in print!!! Congratulations!:D :sing: :D

What is "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!"?

"February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on our products for the entire month of February. It is only available through our online store and is a great way to save money on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets.

How do I access "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!"?

You can access "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!" by visiting our website and clicking on the banner or link for the promotion. This will take you to a special page where you can browse and purchase the discounted products.

Can I use other discounts or promotions with "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!"?

No, "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!" cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or coupons. This includes our host rewards program and consultant discounts. However, the discounted prices for "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!" are already significantly lower than our regular prices, so you will still be getting a great deal.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!"?

Not all products are included in "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!" However, there is a wide selection of popular and bestselling items available at discounted prices. You can browse the full list on our website and filter by category or price to find the perfect products for you.

Is "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!" available internationally?

Yes, "February Cn Online ~ the Sneaky Way!" is available to customers in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that prices and availability may vary depending on your location. You can check the details for your specific country on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jrstephens