• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February CATALOG Sale: 60% Off Prices List

In summary, the February CATALOG sale includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products with popular items such as the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Stoneware Rectangular Baker. Customers can expect a 60% discount off select items, but the sale is only available online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to sale items, but can still be earned for regular-priced items. The sale ends on the last day of the month, so be sure to take advantage of the deals before it ends.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I have a show in a little while does anyone have a list of all the prices of the CATALOG at 60 % off for February to show Thanks

Last edited:
I think I remember reading somewhere that there is a list on CC...

On the flyer, it tells of how to replace the first number with X (1), Y (2) or Z (everything else). However, I'm testing it and it doesn't work? I want to verify that the cookware set, knife & knife block set DO qualify.

Jules711 said:
On the flyer, it tells of how to replace the first number with X (1), Y (2) or Z (everything else). However, I'm testing it and it doesn't work? I want to verify that the cookware set, knife & knife block set DO qualify.

it's everything :D

I thought it SHOULD be (always has) but don't want to lie to anyone :).

Well P3 just won't let you yet try it out. LOL I've been trying with changing dates, etc. but nothing yet.

It probably hasn't updated yet with the Feb information -

for reaching out! I'm so excited for the February Catalog sale and I'm happy to provide you with a list of all the prices at 60% off. Here you go:1. Garlic Press - $12.00
2. Non-Stick Skillet - $24.00
3. Silicone Basting Brush - $6.00
4. Bamboo Cutting Board - $16.00
5. Food Chopper - $20.00
6. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls - $20.00
7. Citrus Juicer - $8.00
8. Measuring Cups and Spoons Set - $8.00
9. Vegetable Peeler - $4.00
10. Salad Spinner - $24.00
11. Pizza Stone - $20.00
12. Whisk - $4.00
13. Chef's Knife - $16.00
14. Oven Mitt Set - $8.00
15. Can Opener - $8.00I hope this helps you plan for your show and take advantage of these amazing deals! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to February CATALOG Sale: 60% Off Prices List

What items are included in the February CATALOG sale?

The February CATALOG sale includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Some popular items include the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Stoneware Rectangular Baker.

How much of a discount can I expect during the February CATALOG sale?

The February CATALOG sale offers a 60% discount off the regular price for select items. This can result in significant savings for customers looking to stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products.

Is the February CATALOG sale available in stores?

No, the February CATALOG sale is only available online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can browse the sale items on our website and place an order through a consultant or through our online store.

Can I use host rewards or discounts on the February CATALOG sale items?

Unfortunately, host rewards and other discounts cannot be applied to the February CATALOG sale items. However, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a cooking party and using them towards regular-priced items.

When does the February CATALOG sale end?

The February CATALOG sale ends on the last day of the month. Make sure to take advantage of the sale before it ends to get the best deals on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies