• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! I Need the Flyer With the November Pan Prices on It at 60% Off....

In summary, the flyer with the November pan prices on it at 60% off is a promotional flyer that showcases our special discounts on select pans for the month of November. It can be found on our website or at any Pampered Chef party or event, and the specific pans included in the promotion will be clearly indicated on the flyer. Unfortunately, the promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers and there is no limit to how many pans can be purchased at the discounted price. However, the promotion is only valid for the month of November, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can.
lisa717
I can not find the list of pan prices at 60% OFF on the beta site....does anyone have it saved in your documents that could share it with me so I can print it off?

I posted it in the other thread, here it is again :)
http://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/media/pdf/public/p5421-112013us-novhostdescriptions-withbonus.pdf

Thanks again!!!!

What is the flyer with the November pan prices on it at 60% off?

The flyer with the November pan prices on it at 60% off is a promotional flyer that showcases our special discounts on select pans for the month of November.

Where can I find the flyer with the November pan prices?

You can find the flyer with the November pan prices on our website or at any Pampered Chef party or event. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

What pans are included in the 60% off promotion?

The specific pans included in the 60% off promotion may vary, but they will be clearly indicated on the flyer. Some common pans that are often included are our stoneware baking dishes, cookware sets, and non-stick skillets.

Can I combine the 60% off promotion with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, the 60% off promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is a standalone promotion that offers significant savings on select pans.

Is there a limit to how many pans I can purchase at the discounted price?

There is no limit to how many pans you can purchase at the discounted price, as long as they are included in the promotion and in stock. However, keep in mind that the promotion is only valid for the month of November, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redneckgleasonx4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies