• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Birthdays: Join the Celebration and Share Your Special Day!

In summary, Carolyn's birthday is on the 5th of February and she will be 37. She also mentioned that her dating anniversary is with her now husband, and that Vday is on the 14th and her Bday is on the 18th. She usually gets a gift for her birthday that is jewelry, such as diamond earrings. She will be 29 on the 17th. Lastly, Dannyzmom's birthday is on the 24th, and she will be 26.
momoftwins
So I saw Leah's January birthday post and thought I would start a February one so we have us all accounted for before the month starts!!!

Please state what date your birthday is in February. You don't have to say how old you are... just what day your birthday is. :)

Mine is the 18th and I will be 36 this year!!!

Feb 7th The big 30!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHAAAHHH:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

26ththe 26th, i'll be 27

the 11th- 27...but i am telling everyone that i am still 26!!! such a great year for me!

mine is the 24th

Mine is the 15th. I will be 42. :eek: Where does the time go?

mine is the 8th and I will be 30.

Valentine babyFebruary 14 - somewhere between 40 & 45 - but feel more like 30's

Now don't think I get gyped (or however you spell it) on gifts. My wonderful DH always does separate V-day & B-day cards & presents. :love:

dannyzmom said:
mine is the 24th
I didn't know you were a february birthday???!!!! I knew there was a reason I liked you so much!! LOL!
Didn't want to put your age, huh Carolyn?!!:p

My birthday is the 5th of February and I'll be 37:eek: ! ;)

Loreen said:
Now don't think I get gyped (or however you spell it) on gifts. My wonderful DH always does separate V-day & B-day cards & presents. :love:

My dating anniversary with my now husband was the 2nd and then of course Vday on the 14th and then my Bday on the 18th so I would usually get a combo gift!!! It usually was a nice piece of jewelry (diamond earrings, etc) though so that made up for it! LOL!!!

I will be 35 on the 17th...............

Feb. 19th - the Big "3-0"!

anyone else??

Feb 6th!
I'll be 35...omg!:eek:

:chef: Feb. 23 and I will be 27.

It will be the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday on February 26th!:eek:

February list of Bdays

MissChef (Cathy) 5th
riggs62 6th
Pchefjaime (Jaime) 7th
Jennie4PC (Jennie) 8th
cookingwithjodipowell (Jodi) 11th
Loreen (Loreen) 14th
pcmissyfee (Missy) 15th
erinyourpclady (Erin) 17th
Momoftwins (Sharisse) 18th
Kkimpinski (Kim) 19th
heather223 (Heather) 23rd
dannyzmom (Carolyn) 24th
photochef 26th
Veevahchef 26th
lmklipfel (Laura) 28th

Last edited:
I will be 25 on the 28th

I added you to the list Laura!!!

I will be 28 on the 21st.

my director will be NINE years old this year! (Karen Saunders, NC)

Her birthday is on the 29th! :p

I will be 26 on the 22nd

I will be 49 on the 10th OMG!!!!!!

Mine is on the 8th. I was born in the 70's.

I am a Valentie's Baby too. We need not put my age...let's just say I am old enough to know better and too old to care! Valky

My bday is on the 11th. I will be 38. I just joined Pampered Chef and this website. Alot of great info here. I am so excited!

Mine is on the 8th, and I will be 29.

-Erin

Feb. 22 I'll be 52

feb 18th I will be a BIG wahooping 39 my kids keep telling me how old I am.

Pam
working on Advance by Dec. 2008

1. How do I join the February Birthdays celebration?

To join the February Birthdays celebration, simply sign up on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You will receive a special birthday treat from us and be entered into a monthly drawing for a chance to win a free product!

2. Can I share my February birthday with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share your special day with your loved ones. When signing up, you can invite up to 5 friends and family members to join the celebration with you. They will also receive a special birthday treat from us.

3. What kind of birthday treat can I expect?

Each month, we offer a different birthday treat for our February Birthdays members. It could be a special discount, a free product, or other surprise gifts. You'll have to sign up to find out!

4. Is there a cost to join the February Birthdays celebration?

No, it is completely free to join the February Birthdays celebration. However, you must be a member of Pampered Chef to participate. If you are not a member, you can sign up through our website or with your consultant.

5. How do I know if I've won the monthly drawing?

If you are the lucky winner of the monthly drawing, you will be notified via email or phone. Make sure to check your inbox and voicemail regularly to see if you've won. We also announce the winners on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies