• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the February 2013 Host Guest List Available Online?

In summary, "Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in February 2013. To qualify for the promotion, you must host a party and have a guest book a party for the following month. The rewards for participating include extra free products for both the host and the guest. The promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. To book a party for the following month, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party and have a guest book a party for the following month. Make sure to mention the promotion when booking.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is that posted yet? I'm hoping,to make my feb host packets this weekend

dannyzmom said:
Is that posted yet? I'm hoping,to make my feb host packets this weekend

Hi Carolyn,

The host/guest on one is always the last one I do and it slipped my mind that I hadn't done it yet. Been off work since Dec 21st and have not been in "computer" mode. I will do it tomorrow and post!

Update: Finished it and posted here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-february-74664/

Last edited:
Thanks, Kam!! xo

1. What is "Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able"?

"Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in February 2013. It allows hosts to earn extra rewards by hosting a party and having guests book parties for the following month.

2. How do I qualify for the "Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must host a party during the month of February 2013 and have at least one guest book a party for March 2013. The March party must reach a minimum of $200 in sales to count towards the promotion.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able" promotion?

The rewards for participating in the promotion include an extra $25 in free products for the host and an additional $25 in free products for the guest who books a party for March 2013.

4. Can I combine the "Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able" promotion with other promotions or discounts?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, the regular host rewards for hosting a party still apply.

5. How do I book a party for March 2013 to count towards the "Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able" promotion?

To book a party for March 2013, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party and have a guest book a party for the following month. Make sure to mention the "Feb 2013 Host Guest Fill Able" promotion when booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies