• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Chocolate Trifle Without Coffee Flavoring

In summary, the conversation discussed different recipes for chocolate trifles, including one with chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, cool whip, heath bar bites, and caramel and chocolate topping. Another recipe suggested using brownies, Oreo pudding, and crushed Oreos for a delicious and visually appealing trifle. The conversation also mentioned a Black Forest trifle and a chocolate peanut butter cup trifle, both with rave reviews. The conversation concluded with a recommended recipe for a trifle with brownie, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and chocolate covered English toffee.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
My bride wants to make a chocolate trifle for her bridal shower.

Any good chocolate recipes you'd recommend that would show alot of product?

This will be the only recipe we are demoing and i don't want it to be too quick...

There is a good one with chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, cool whip, heath bar bites, and caramel and chocolate topping! I don't have the recipe here at work.

Mmmm Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle! It's from janetupnorth on here. Here's a copy of the recipe, with a pretty picture.

Attachments

• Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle.pdf
    112.3 KB · Views: 591
Okay I totally made one up one day standing in the grocery store....I have now made it for 17 parties! Everyone loves its!
Its brownies, Oreo pudding - mixed w/ some cool whip, and crushed Oreo's!
I do a layer of flat oreo's around the middle so it looks pretty! and some crushed oreos on top w/ a few flat ones! Everyone loves it! Its super yummy and looks great!

Black Forest Trifle!! My FAVORITE and everyone loves its at shows and meetings.

leftymac said:
Mmmm Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle! It's from janetupnorth on here. Here's a copy of the recipe, with a pretty picture.

Janets is THE BEST!!!!

wadesgirl said:
There is a good one with chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, cool whip, heath bar bites, and caramel and chocolate topping! I don't have the recipe here at work.

mmmm I love heath bars!

Malinda Klein said:
mmmm I love heath bars!

I cannot find the exact recipe but here's a close version. The one I did had chocolate cake instead of brownie and also drizzled caramel and chocolate ice cream topping on top of the layers!

INGREDIENTS
1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee
DIRECTIONS
Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
Mix pudding according to package directions.
In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: 1/2 of the brownie, crumbled; 1/2 of the pudding; 1 toffee bar, crushed; 1/2 of the whipped topping.
Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
Refrigerate

What ingredients do I need to make the Favorite Chocolate Trifle Without Coffee Flavoring?

To make this delicious trifle, you will need 1 package of chocolate cake mix, 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 tub of whipped topping, and your choice of chocolate candy for topping.

Can I substitute the chocolate cake mix for another flavor?

While the chocolate cake mix gives this trifle its rich chocolate flavor, you can certainly experiment with other cake flavors such as vanilla or red velvet. However, keep in mind that it may alter the overall taste of the trifle.

How long does this trifle need to chill before serving?

We recommend chilling the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend together and the pudding to set. However, you can chill it for up to 24 hours if needed.

Can I use a different type of topping instead of whipped topping?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of topping for this trifle. Some great options include homemade whipped cream, chocolate ganache, or even a layer of chocolate mousse.

Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Absolutely! This trifle is a great make-ahead dessert. You can prepare it the night before and keep it chilled in the fridge until you're ready to serve it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TrishPCMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Linda
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies