• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farewell Consultant Community, We'll Miss You (Or Not)

I think she's retired. ;)I do appreciate what they tried to do; I just don't think they were the people to do it. It's like the bosses setting up a social gathering. People aren't as relaxed and open when the bosses are around as they are when they're hanging out elsewhere. Plus, since it was the company itself, they needed to put so many restrictions and caveats in place it made things stilted.Finally, go ahead and call me an old-timer, KG. I like that it puts me in company with you and Beth.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Well, that was a relatively short-lived adventure. The HO forum, Consultant Community, will be shut down by the end of the year.

I haven't been on there in a long time. It was hard to go there after having a well organized useful resource here. They never seemed to do anything to try to improve it.

Maybe some of the old timers will come back here. :confused:

I only went on there a few times when it was first created. Love it here so much more. And now with FB and all the groups consultants have created, I just never have the desire to go over to it anyway.

Never been there so no greatloss!

Last edited:
My most treasured friends who are no longer here are no longer consultants.

I never went there much anyway.

Last edited:
It's too bad they didn't stick around the lounge. PC Consultant or not, they helped keep the place lively. I haven't been a consultant for several years now, but I stick around for a special reason (that you might be able to figure out) and I enjoy the company. I also enjoy annoying everyone who hangs around. ;)

Too weird that they couldn't figure out how to upload docs like here. It was so clearly a poor imitation of the original!! Thanks Greg - Thanks, Anne, Thanks TKG and to all a good night!

I only used it once or twice, or shall I say attempted to look something up. I agree, I do miss some of the 'ol timers here, but I don't think they would be found on CC neither.

I suspect that Beth, Rae and I are the last of the old timers (based on post count) at least, around the lounge. Of course, I don't read all the threads, so there may be a few more old timers who know that avoiding me avoids bad jokes and annoying posts. ;)

Old? OLD? Who you calling old? ...okay. So I am old... but not in spirit!

Merry Christmas everyone!

"Old" in terms of "time served" in this asylum. :DAfter all, you're coming up on your 8th anniversary as a Cheffer! I'm a Johnny-come-lately compared to you! ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"Old" in terms of "time served" in this asylum. :D

After all, you're coming up on your 8th anniversary as a Cheffer! I'm a Johnny-come-lately compared to you! ;)

I think I am the longest term person here actually - other than Greg and Deb of course... but I could be wrong and I hope that person (those people) correct me if I am!

:eek: 8 years?!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I suspect that Beth, Rae and I are the last of the old timers (based on post count) at least, around the lounge. Of course, I don't read all the threads, so there may be a few more old timers who know that avoiding me avoids bad jokes and annoying posts. ;)

Wait a second! I'm still hanging around :) Still enjoy all your humor (or attempt of :D)

BethCooks4U said:
I think I am the longest term person here actually - other than Greg and Deb of course... but I could be wrong and I hope that person (those people) correct me if I am!

:eek: 8 years?!

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

wadesgirl said:
Wait a second! I'm still hanging around :) Still enjoy all your humor (or attempt of :D)

Okay, you don't have to sit at the kids' table anymore.

I'm still here too KG, just don't post as often. I think Greg must have changed some settings because everytime I post to a thread I start getting emails everytime someone else does...annoying! I do miss Ann though, do you stay in touch with her?

I won't miss the community. I found it cumbersome to navigate. I might have felt differently had I not been enjoying this easy-to-use community for so long. I do appreciate what they tried to do; I just don't think they were the people to do it. It's like the bosses setting up a social gathering. People aren't as relaxed and open when the bosses are around as they are when they're hanging out elsewhere. Plus, since it was the company itself, they needed to put so many restrictions and caveats in place it made things stilted.Finally, go ahead and call me an old-timer, KG. I like that it puts me in company with you and Beth.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm still here too KG, just don't post as often. I think Greg must have changed some settings because everytime I post to a thread I start getting emails everytime someone else does...annoying! I do miss Ann though, do you stay in touch with her?

I miss Ann, too. I don't see her posts on FB anymore, too. (did she unfriend me?!) :eek:

babywings76 said:
I miss Ann, too. I don't see her posts on FB anymore, too. (did she unfriend me?!) :eek:

I think she must have deleted her fb account, she's not on my friend list anymoer either and I can't find her on fb either :( . I've tried to call and email her a few times, but no luck there either. I hope she is okay.

pamperedlinda said:
thanks again - I've done this several times and every few months it reverts back to sending email.

Mine has too occasionally. Maybe when he's done work on the server/system, it resets to a default. :)

pamperedlinda said:

Ann is still around, she is fine, and doesn't get online much.

"I suspect that Beth, Rae and I are the last of the old timers (based on post count) at least, around the lounge. Of course, I don't read all the threads, so there may be a few more old timers who know that avoiding me avoids bad jokes and annoying posts. "

I'm still here, do I qualify as an old timer? And I'm not easily annoyed by ANYONE. Amused, yes, annoyed, no......;>)

2005 definitely makes you an old timer. I was pretty sure I missed a few! ;)

What is the "Farewell Consultant Community, We'll Miss You (Or Not)" event?

The "Farewell Consultant Community, We'll Miss You (Or Not)" event is a virtual gathering of Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate the achievements and contributions of consultants who have decided to leave the company.

Who is invited to attend the event?

All current Pampered Chef consultants are invited to attend the event. Former consultants who have left the company within the last year may also attend as guests.

How can I RSVP for the event?

Consultants can RSVP for the event by logging into their Pampered Chef account and clicking on the event details. They can then click the "RSVP" button to confirm their attendance.

Is there a fee to attend the event?

No, there is no fee to attend the "Farewell Consultant Community, We'll Miss You (Or Not)" event. It is a complimentary event for all current and former consultants.

What can I expect at the event?

The event will include a virtual celebration with speeches from Pampered Chef executives, recognition of departing consultants, and a chance to connect with fellow consultants. There may also be special offers and giveaways during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • laurichef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates