• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Fall/Winter Catalogs? Need Help for Upcoming Fair?

In summary, the "Fall/Winter Catalogs Wanted" program is a marketing initiative by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to host parties during the fall and winter months. Hosts who participate in this program will receive a free copy of the updated fall/winter catalog. To participate, simply host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales between September and December. Benefits of hosting during these months include the chance to earn free products and discounts, as well as receiving the latest catalog for free. If unable to host, customers can still receive a free copy by placing a $200 order during the designated time period. Only one free copy of the catalog is allowed per host or customer, but additional copies can be purchased from the consultant.
KellyRedHead
I am in need of some fall/winter catalogs.
I have a upcoming fair and I would like to use those and not my new spring/summer.

Is there anyone who would like to sell some? I am looking for 25+.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks-:)
Kelly

I don't have catalogs, but wanted to mention that I never give out catalogs at a fair. I usually hand out recipe cards, then if someone is interested, I take their info and follow up and send them the appropriate info. I usually have some sort of drawing at my table to encourage participation. :)

I just pm'd you.I sent you a pm.

Annie

Thank you to everyone of my fellow cheffers who answered my plea for fall/winter books.

I have some coming from a fellow cheffer! If I need anything else, I always know I can count I my internet cluster mates!:chef:

Kelly V. :)

What is the "Fall/Winter Catalogs Wanted" program?

The "Fall/Winter Catalogs Wanted" program is a marketing initiative by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to host parties during the fall and winter months. Hosts who participate in this program will receive a free copy of our updated fall/winter catalog.

How can I participate in the "Fall/Winter Catalogs Wanted" program?

To participate in the "Fall/Winter Catalogs Wanted" program, simply host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales during the months of September through December. Your consultant will then provide you with a free copy of the fall/winter catalog at your party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during the fall/winter months?

Hosting a party during the fall/winter months not only gives you the chance to earn free products and discounts, but also allows you to receive the latest and updated fall/winter catalog for free. It's a great opportunity to start your holiday shopping and meal planning.

What if I am unable to host a party during the months of September through December?

If you are unable to host a party during the designated months, you can still receive a free copy of the fall/winter catalog by placing an order of $200 or more as a customer during the same time period. Your consultant will then send you a copy of the catalog along with your order.

Can I receive multiple copies of the fall/winter catalog through the "Fall/Winter Catalogs Wanted" program?

No, the "Fall/Winter Catalogs Wanted" program only allows for one free copy of the fall/winter catalog per host or customer. However, you can always purchase additional copies of the catalog from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • shelly.nurse
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • my3angels