• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Purchasing Fall Winter Catalogs?

In summary, the Fall Winter catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate. It also includes special discounts and promotions, and previous catalog items are still available for purchase. To request a physical copy, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The catalog will be available for purchase on August 1st, but sneak peeks and announcements may be shared beforehand.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have 2 full packs of catalogs for sale. Let me know!!!

Message sent

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing your catalogs. Can you provide more information about what type of catalogs they are and how much you are asking for them? Thank you!

1. What new products are featured in the Fall Winter catalog?

The Fall Winter catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate. We also have a wide selection of seasonal items perfect for fall and winter cooking and baking.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions included in the catalog?

Yes, the Fall Winter catalog includes several special offers and discounts, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check out the "Special Offers" section for all the details.

3. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

While the Fall Winter catalog features new products, many fan favorites from previous catalogs are still available for purchase. You can also find some of these products in our "Last Chance" section at discounted prices.

4. How can I request a physical copy of the Fall Winter catalog?

To request a physical copy of the Fall Winter catalog, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out the "Request a Catalog" form. You can also view the catalog online or download a digital copy.

5. When will the Fall Winter catalog be available?

The Fall Winter catalog will be available for purchase starting August 1st. However, you can view it online or request a physical copy before then. Keep an eye out for sneak peeks and announcements from your consultant or on our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • MichaelW