• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Updated Fall Winter 2006 Cheat Sheet Helpful for New Recruits?

In summary, Valerie created a cheat sheet for the new season that includes page numbers and other helpful information.
yummy4tummy
Hi Cheffers!

I took the opportunity to update a cheat sheet that I found here for the new season. I hope it comes in as handy for you as it has me:D I mostly hope that I do this correctly. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks

Valerie

View attachment PCcheatsheet2.doc

Last edited:
Very nicely done..............Thank you.

Valerie - Thank you so much for sharing this! Great job!

Thank you...... this is awesome!!

Fall and Winter Cheat SheetThank you so much for this. I always have trouble remembering page numbers.
Again many thanks!!!:) :) :) :)

Thanks...I think this will come handy :)

Thank You Very Much!For Your Time & Energy! I Use These Every Season! :) :) :)

Thanks! I needed that too!

ThanksNow I'm off to laminate this or put it in my flip binder!!

Thanks again,

Lisa

thanks a bunch this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Valerie,
That is going to be very handy. Thanks for sharing.

Dianne

love It!!
love It!
Love It!!

Thanks so much! I was just thinking that I needed a new one for this coming season and you did it!

THANK U!!!! THANK U!!!!! I was going to post to ask if anyone had done one of these!!!! This makes me look so smart when i can whip out the page numbers!!! And it need all of the help I need!!!

Thank you!

Diane

Thank you for all your hard work! Putting this together is no easy job!

Thank-you so much!!! This will come in handy!! I hate when I am doing my demo and I can't remember. Seems like by the time I get it all down, we are on to the new catalog!! LOL!

Thanks again!

Thank you so much this will help greatly!!!!
Schel

Gratzi'This is such a great item to have on hand - especially for my new recruits who have no idea where anything is in the catalog - urrr - I guess i should include myself in this group too!!! :D :D :D

What is the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet"?

The "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet" is a catalog that features all of the new and popular products for the fall and winter season in the Pampered Chef line.

How can I order the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet"?

You can order the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet" through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef directly through their website or customer service line.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet"?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet". However, Pampered Chef often offers deals and specials for their products, so be sure to check with your consultant or the website for any current promotions.

What types of products are featured in the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet"?

The "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet" showcases a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for fall and winter cooking and entertaining. It also includes new seasonal decor and gift ideas.

Can I request a physical copy of the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet"?

As of now, the "Fall Winter 2006 "Cheat Sheet" is only available in digital format. However, you can easily access and view it on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's online store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies