• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt features a variety of products from the seasonal collection, including the Stoneware Collection, Holiday Entertaining Collection, and Fall Baking Collection. It can be ordered through a local Pampered Chef consultant or online, with exclusive discounts and deals included. The products can also be customized and the receipt is only available in English at this time.
letscook04
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we can use the Fall/winter 2005 write in sales receipt for March? I still have a pack and would like to use it for March? I would hate to waste them :eek: Thanks!

Colleen :)

letscook04 said:
Does anyone know if we can use the Fall/winter 2005 write in sales receipt for March? I still have a pack and would like to use it for March? I would hate to waste them :eek: Thanks!

Colleen :)
Well, you can, but...

If you don't send a copy of it to HO, go ahead and use them. BUT... if you use the wish list, you'll have to remember to cross out the products that are no longer available and add the new ones, or just tear the wish list off entirely.

Remember to increase the shipping from $3.50 to 4 bucks.

Come to think of it, crossing off the shipping and raising the fee doesn't look very good, does it? :eek:

That's right, the shipping went up. OH WELL!! Thanks for your reply!

using old receiptsYou could still use them but instead of crossing off 3.50 you could pay difference..... not sure if that's cost effective but maybe . you can claim it as consultant gift. ?? just a thought

Hi Colleen! Yes, you can definitely use the Fall/winter 2005 write in sales receipt for March. As long as the receipt is still valid and within the expiration date, it can be used for any month. Don't worry about wasting them, it's always a good idea to use up any leftover materials. Happy cooking!

1. What products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt?

The Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt features a variety of products from our seasonal collection, including the Stoneware Collection, Holiday Entertaining Collection, and Fall Baking Collection. It also includes some of our popular year-round products.

2. How can I order the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt?

You can order the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt through your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply add the receipt to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts included in the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt includes exclusive discounts and deals on select products. Keep an eye out for our special offers and promotions throughout the receipt.

4. Can I customize the products included in the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt?

Yes, you can customize the products in the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt to suit your needs. Simply write in the desired quantity next to the product and your consultant will ensure your order is fulfilled accordingly.

5. Is the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt available in other languages?

At this time, the Fall/Winter 2005 Write in Sales Receipt is only available in English. However, some of our products may have instructions and information available in multiple languages. Please consult your consultant or our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SDavis24
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Countrykitchenmichelle