• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter 2005 Season's Best Touch Down Taco Dip Recipe | Easy and Delicious

In summary, to make the Fall/Winter 2005 Season's Best Touch Down Taco Dip Recipe, you will need refried beans, taco seasoning, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes, black olives, and green onions. To assemble the dip, preheat the oven to 350°F, spread the bean and seasoning mixture in a baking dish, and layer with the remaining ingredients. The dip can be made ahead of time and served with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables. You can also make substitutions, such as using different types of beans or adding extra toppings, to make the recipe your own.
pckelly
Does anyone have typed up in Word the Touch Down Taco Dip that was in the Fall/Winter 2005 Season's Best??:D

It worked- thanks for sharing! I was in need of this too!

I can't take credit.... I found it in the files section! I needed it, too! I'm making it for a show on Wednesday. :D

Thanks!! That's exactly what I needed! This recipe is such a hit. They LOVE it!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Fall/Winter 2005 Season's Best Touch Down Taco Dip Recipe?

To make this delicious taco dip, you will need 1 can of refried beans, 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of sliced black olives, and 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.

2. How do I assemble the Touch Down Taco Dip?

Start by preheating your oven to 350°F. In a small mixing bowl, combine the refried beans and taco seasoning. Spread this mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch baking dish. Top with layers of sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, black olives, and green onions. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the dip ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. Just make sure to add a few extra minutes to the baking time to account for the dip being cold.

4. What should I serve with the Touch Down Taco Dip?

This dip pairs well with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced vegetables. You can also serve it with warm tortillas for a fun twist on traditional tacos.

5. Can I make any substitutions for this recipe?

Feel free to get creative with this recipe and make it your own! You can use different types of beans, such as black beans or pinto beans, instead of refried beans. You can also add in extra toppings like diced avocado, shredded lettuce, or jalapenos. For a vegetarian version, you can omit the taco seasoning and use a can of vegetarian refried beans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcemilynenid
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
Replies