• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Fall Products

smstrks

Apr 11, 2009
When can we start purchasing the new fall products? I know that we can get the catalog starting 7-25 but can we purchase the products at the same time? Next month is my kit enhancement month and I'd really like to use it to purchase the new stuff!!

Thanks!
Stephanie

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
When can we start purchasing the new fall products? I know that we can get the catalog starting 7-25 but can we purchase the products at the same time? Next month is my kit enhancement month and I'd really like to use it to purchase the new stuff!!

Thanks!
Stephanie

You wouldn't be able to purchase the new products as KE until September, when they become available.
However, they will be available for purchase for 50% off (better disc. than KE!) before the new season starts...new products are always available for 50% off at the beginning of each new season.

And to answer the other poster's question - you will be able to view them as soon as National Conf. is over. Your director/upline will probably have a meeting where you can see them up close and personal, even!

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
If you are active, (submitted $150 or more in July) you can enter a non-commission order in P3, when it asks what kind, select Samples. Then you can add an item, use the item search (to the left of the item number box) and you will see the packages.

To see what is in each package, go to CC or search here for samples.