• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When are the Delivery Dates for Fall Paperwork and Samples?

In summary, the delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples have been announced. National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors, and Executive Directors will receive their packages by July 19, all other Directors by July 28, and Consultants by August 1. Fall paperwork can be ordered on July 24 and fall sample products on August 1. Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until August 14, and any orders placed on or after August 15 will contain the new fall paperwork, which can be used starting September 1. It is recommended to only order enough spring/summer paperwork to last through August. Happy selling!
chefjenibel
From Weekly Bites 7/17/07:

To help you plan for the fall selling season, here are delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples:

Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28. Paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Consultants by Aug. 1.

You can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24.

Fall sample products are available to order beginning Aug. 1.

Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until Aug. 14. Remember to order just enough to last through August.

Paperwork/supply orders filled on or after Aug. 15 will contain new fall paperwork, which you can begin using Sept. 1.

I know we all ask this question a thousand times at the beginning of each season, so I thought I would go ahead and start a thread so it would be easy to find. :) HTH!!

LOL...Thanks Jen!!

If you are a new consultant is it best to wait to get the business package for $36 until the new paperwork is out? I wasn't sure if it made a difference or not. Any advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks!!

I talked with a lady at ho today and she said the change over kits went out today and that we should have them on the 24th and we will have the sell a thon on 25th or 26th she said. She also said that the consultant news and aug. one is going to be together.

Hello fellow consultants!

I hope everyone is having a successful summer selling season so far. As we start to plan for the fall selling season, I wanted to share some important information with you all. The delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples have been announced and I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of them.

If you are a National Executive Director, Senior Executive Director, or Executive Director, your paperwork packages and sample products will be shipped to arrive by July 19. For all other Directors, they will arrive by July 28. Consultants, your paperwork packages will arrive by August 1. This will give you all plenty of time to prepare for the fall season.

I also want to remind everyone that you can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24 and fall sample products on August 1. Please remember to only order enough spring/summer paperwork to last you through August, as it will no longer be available after August 14. Any orders placed on or after August 15 will contain the new fall paperwork, which you can start using on September 1.

I hope this information helps with your planning and preparations for the fall selling season. Let's make it a successful one! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy selling!

1. What is the deadline for submitting Fall paperwork and sample orders?

The deadline for submitting Fall paperwork and sample orders is September 30th.

2. Can I still place a sample order after the deadline?

No, all sample orders must be submitted by the deadline in order to ensure timely delivery.

3. How will I receive my Fall paperwork?

Fall paperwork will be sent via email to the email address listed on your Pampered Chef account.

4. Can I make changes to my sample order after it has been submitted?

No, once a sample order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. Please review your order carefully before submitting.

5. When will I receive my Fall samples?

Fall samples will be shipped out within 2-3 weeks after the deadline, depending on your location. You will receive a shipping notification email once your samples have been sent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • thechefofnorthbend