• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fall Paperwork Available for Pre-Order via Cc

I think they just increased the price on everything. Boo hoo!I NEVER noticed that! I think they just increased the price on everything. Boo hoo!
chefkathy
Now through 7/17. Orders placed by July 11 will be shipped to be delivered by July 19.

Order some starter stuff to get your fall off to a good start. Then you don't have to wait til the changeover box comes to get host packets together, etc.

All fall business material will be available to order through PamperedPartner® Plus beginning July 18.

I ordered mine. It is nice to get the catalogs a bit earlier for those early September shows.

I think I will wait, I want to use my $350 Pampered Chef dollars!! It seems like they are giving us more time than they did in the Spring. I know by the time I ordered I was really backed up, I think I should be fine ordering July 14th for the fall.

cincychef said:
I think I will wait, I want to use my $350 Pampered Chef dollars!! It seems like they are giving us more time than they did in the Spring. I know by the time I ordered I was really backed up, I think I should be fine ordering July 14th for the fall.

I agree. I caught that after I ordered. I could have ordered after conference and still got them just as soon. It's okay though. I'll still need them.

Did you notice catalogs went up in price -= from $49 to 50 for 100; or 20 to 21..

Malinda Klein said:
Did you notice catalogs went up in price -= from $49 to 50 for 100; or 20 to 21..

and mini catalogs went up from $3.50 to $3.75

Postcards went up $1 to $1.25

Boo! That's not good, I am already using too many catalogs although I like knowing people have them with my name on them.

And last season they cut out 5 mini's on us and the price has increased.

Can't imagine how many product price increases there will be....

Melissa78 said:
And last season they cut out 5 mini's on us and the price has increased.

Can't imagine how many product price increases there will be....

I NEVER noticed that!

1. What does "Fall Paperwork Available for Pre-Order via Cc" mean?

"Fall Paperwork Available for Pre-Order via Cc" means that the paperwork for the fall season is now available for pre-order through a credit card payment method.

2. How can I pre-order the fall paperwork?

You can pre-order the fall paperwork by using a credit card through the designated platform or website.

3. When will the fall paperwork be available for pre-order?

The fall paperwork will be available for pre-order in advance of the fall season, typically a few months before it begins.

4. Can I pre-order the fall paperwork through any other payment method besides credit card?

No, the fall paperwork is only available for pre-order through a credit card payment method.

5. Is there a deadline for pre-ordering the fall paperwork?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for pre-ordering the fall paperwork. It is important to pre-order before this deadline to ensure you receive the necessary paperwork for the fall season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjenibel