• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels

In summary, the "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels" are a limited time collection of affordable and high quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef. These products can be identified by the label on their packaging or product description. Consultant discounts can be used on these products and there may be special promotions or hostess benefits available.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Here are the Affordable Quality labels I put on the front corner of all my catalogs.

Attachments

• Affordable Quality FW 2012.doc
    45 KB · Views: 643
Cool! Thanks for the stats! Love knowing that. Gives me something to say if someone says PC is too expensive. ;)

Wahoooooo!!! You are tha bomb!!!!!!!!

1. What are the "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels"?

The "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels" are a collection of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to be both affordable and high quality for the fall season. These products include cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools that are perfect for creating delicious fall recipes.

2. Are these products only available for a limited time?

Yes, the "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels" collection is only available for a limited time. Once the fall season ends, these products may no longer be available, so be sure to purchase them while you can!

3. How do I know if a product is part of the "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels" collection?

All products in this collection will have the "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels" label on their packaging or product description on our website. This label ensures that the product is part of the collection and meets our standards for affordability and quality.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on these products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on all products in the "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels" collection. This allows you to save even more on these already affordable and high-quality products.

5. Are there any special promotions or deals for this collection?

Yes, there may be special promotions or deals available for the "Fall 2012 Affordable Quality Labels" collection. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current offers. You can also host a party and earn free and discounted products from this collection as a hostess!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jbdowd0798