• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fw 2011 Affordable Quality Stickers

In summary, HO has posted the Catalog Product Lists! Attached are my Affordable Quality stickers for anyone who uses them.I must not have the same font installed on my PC as you do, because the title came out (literally) in Greek :DSandi
lt1jane
Gold Member
FINALLY!! HO has posted the Catalog Product Lists! Attached are my Affordable Quality stickers for anyone who uses them.

Last edited:
I must not have the same font installed on my PC as you do, because the title came out (literally) in Greek :D

Could you create a PDF?

i was JUST looking for these stats! thank you! i haven't used the info as stickers before so maybe i'm a little confused, but why does the line for $50 or less say 110%?

kristina16marie said:
i was JUST looking for these stats! thank you! i haven't used the info as stickers before so maybe i'm a little confused, but why does the line for $50 or less say 110%?

I think it should be 10% and it looks like the line before should be 15% based on the previous totals. Not sure as I'm not the one that made them up.

yes it seems the totals are a little off, but i'm really bad at math so i'm not judging. i'm just happy that jane took the time to make these! (thank you jane!!!) =D

Sorry, figured it out. Yes, I had an error. The attached file has been corrected. When I double checked, I opened the old file...

Affordable Quality [font - Copperplate Gothic]
Products [font - Arial narrow] $10 or less - 31% [font - Monotype Corsiva]
Products $20 or less - 67% ($10.01-$20 – 36%)
Products $30 or less - 80% ($20.01-$30 - 13% )
Products $50 or less - 92% ($30.01-$50 - 12%)
Products over $50 - 8%

Last edited:
hmmmm, that still equals 101%
29+39+13+12+8%

kristina16marie said:
hmmmm, that still equals 101%
29+39+13+12+8%

Jane proably rounded up the percentages to get even numbers.

I did round, but I thought my numbers came to 100%... I'll have to check my math. If HO hadn't waited so long to post the info, I could have done a better job of checking my figures before posting...

Jane, thanks for sharing! Appreciate the work. :)

Thank you very much Jane. What size label should we use. I tried Avery 5160 but they didn't line up right.

lt1jane said:
I did round, but I thought my numbers came to 100%... I'll have to check my math. If HO hadn't waited so long to post the info, I could have done a better job of checking my figures before posting...

No worries! Like Laurie said - we appreciate you doing this!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Have you done these as stickers before? I can't believe I missed them if you do. Very cool -- thank you!

Sandi

Where are you placing these? On the front of Catalog? What size lables? Thanks this great info.

What are the dimensions of the "Fw 2011 Affordable Quality Stickers"?

The dimensions of the "Fw 2011 Affordable Quality Stickers" are 2 inches by 2 inches.

What material are the stickers made of?

The stickers are made of high-quality vinyl material that is durable and long-lasting.

Can the stickers be used on any surface?

Yes, the stickers can be used on most surfaces including paper, plastic, glass, and metal.

Are the stickers waterproof?

Yes, the stickers are waterproof and can withstand exposure to water and other liquids.

How many stickers come in a pack?

Each pack contains a total of 50 stickers, making it a great value for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
thepartylady
  • Jules711