• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label for Page 29 in Spring Catty

Here is a PDF of the document for you to try:PDF docWord docI tried printing out the document and holding it over my labels, and it didn't line up... Maybe I did something wrong...Here is a PDF of the document for you to try:
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I have made labels for my Catalogs for the error on page 29 (images reveresed). See attached...I have posted it as a publisher document and PDF...

They are set up for avery labels 8667.

Attachments

• Spring 08 Cat Label.pub
    30.5 KB · Views: 412
  • Spring 08 Cat Label.pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:
Thanks, Jessie! That's a nice label.

Okay, did I miss something or not read my weekly bites all the way again?

There was an announcement shortly after Leadership that the pics of the 3.5" and 3" paring knives on the page with forged cutlery are swapped (Spring catalog). It will be corrected in the mid-season update.

chefann said:
There was an announcement shortly after Leadership that the pics of the 3.5" and 3" paring knives on the page with forged cutlery are swapped (Spring catalog). It will be corrected in the mid-season update.

I think I remember that now - good point, thanks for the labels. I never need to order mid-season catalogs, for some reason I get enough to last all season. Which reminds me, I need to order new catalogs!

Thanks, the label is very nice! :chef:

Thanks Jessie!

Thanks! I had almost forgot about the typo.

Guess I best be printing me some labels - duh!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

PurpleAngel said:
I have made labels for my Catalogs for the error on page 29 (images reveresed). See attached...I have posted it as a publisher document and PDF...

They are set up for avery labels 8667.

Thanks so much! I was just about to ask what size label you were using and I just read it.:chef:

A giant thank you! I forgot all about that.

I have been looking for 2 hours for your label, I saw it 2 weeks ago before I got my shipment. Thanks so much :)
My husband made me one, but I like yours much better :)

It makes it easy that the page you need is right in the middle of the catalog, flipped open to that page right away more than not.

Thanks for the labels! I forgot about that error.

thanks, now i just have to get those labels!

I made labels on VistaPrint for this. A nice bold red label so no one would miss it!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dd27b3127cceb5bc02980b6600000026108Absmjli1bt8

Last edited:
Nice thanks for sharing. I'd forgotten about the switch.

Lindsay-
I hate to tell you, but paring knife is spelled wrong. UGH!

Ugh!! my husband put them all in my catalogs too and didn't even notice!

Well, it's too late now. Hopefully no one will notice or will just think they came from HO :rolleyes:

It is possible to believe HO did it, they are the reason for the labels in the first place. :)

How true!!!!!!!!

You can have a million people proofread something and they can all miss the same thing!

jbachen said:
Here is one for Avery 8167 (which is what I had).

PDF doc
Word doc

FYI..8167 and 8667 labels should be the same (one is clear and one is white)

Thanks so much for sharing! How helpful! :)

PurpleAngel said:
FYI..8167 and 8667 labels should be the same (one is clear and one is white)

Really?? I tried printing out the document and holding it over my labels, and it didn't line up... Maybe I did something wrong...

What is the label for page 29 in the Spring Catty?

The label for page 29 in the Spring Catty is "Bakeware Essentials".

What products are featured on page 29 in the Spring Catty?

On page 29, you will find our popular Stoneware Collection, including our Deep Covered Baker, Rectangular Baker, and Round Stone.

Are there any new products on page 29 of the Spring Catty?

Yes, on page 29 you will find our new Springform Pan and Loaf Pan, both perfect for making delicious baked goods.

Are there any promotions or discounts on page 29 of the Spring Catty?

Currently, we are offering a 10% discount on all Bakeware Essentials featured on page 29. Don't miss out on this great deal!

Can I purchase the products on page 29 separately or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase the products on page 29 separately, but we also offer a discounted set for those who want to complete their bakeware collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • cookingwithdot
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam