• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer

In summary, the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for fall cooking and entertaining. These items can be purchased separately, but buying them as a set will save you money and provide a coordinated collection. It is only available for a limited time and includes some exclusive items that cannot be purchased individually. To order, you can go through a Pampered Chef consultant or purchase online through their website.
kam
Staff member
A few have pm'd me and asked for this. It didn't take too long to create so I went ahead and did it.

It has the PC gift sets on one page. Spot at the bottom to type your info plus whatever else.

Oh, and highlight what you type in the box and use Ctrl-B to bold and Ctrl-I to italicize. Should work on this form.

Attachments

• GiftSetsFall2011_fillable.pdf
    994.1 KB · Views: 864
Last edited:
Thanks so much Kam, will be looking for it!!!
You are the best!

hannahkatsmom said:
Thanks so much Kam, will be looking for it!!!
You are the best!

No problem! I added the flyer now.

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was right, yours is WAY better than the one I created!!!!
You are the best!!!

Oh, wow, that's fantastic!

Thanks so much for all your work!

1. What is included in the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer?

The Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware perfect for fall cooking and entertaining. Some items featured include the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Fall Leaves Stoneware Collection, and the Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. Can I purchase the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer items separately?

Yes, all items featured in the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer can be purchased separately. However, purchasing them as a set will save you money and provide you with a coordinated collection of high-quality kitchen products.

3. Is the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer available for a limited time only?

Yes, the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer is only available for a limited time. It is a seasonal promotion and once the flyer is no longer available, the items may still be purchased individually but may not be offered at the same discounted price.

4. Are there any exclusive items included in the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer?

Yes, the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer features some exclusive items that are not available for individual purchase. These exclusive items are only available as part of the gift set and cannot be purchased separately.

5. How can I order the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer?

You can order the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef Gift Set Flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the items you want from the flyer and add them to your cart to complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg