• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall 2007 Theme Show Featured Recipes

In summary, the recipe card featured recipes for the Fall 2007 theme shows are Bites and Bevs, Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie, Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet, and Chocolate Bliss.
I am so glad to see that we are going back to some more PC like recipes for SB. I hated all the recipes in the Spring SB. I think it was trying to be too "fancy"

I will try the Asian Pork Noodle Skillet with my vegetarian beef strips. I'll let you know after I do. It won't be today since I am out of the strips.

I am so glad to see that we are going back to some more PC like recipes for SB. I hated all the recipes in the Spring SB. I think it was trying to be too "fancy
I agree, and alot of my customers said the same thing. They want easy normal meals that the whole family will eat. I'm so excited about all these new recipes!

Well, I had a show last night, and made the brie recipe....was hoping to taste it, since it was my first time and all....but there was none left!! A BIG hit, to be sure!! And SOOOOOO easy!!!

5 ingredients? I mean, really!! What could be easier? lol

All I can say is, I will DEFINITELY be promoting this one! So easy, not that expensive, and FAST...bakes in 8-10 minutes! (talk about an "express show"...!)

Blessings,
Paula

I made some yummies tonight with the sprinkles!! Rather than using the crescent rolls, I used puff pastry...brushed melted butter on them, then did one with the cinnamon and one with the caramel. Rolled them up, baked them. Talk about delicious!! They would be even better with a powdered sugar glaze, but I was lazy!!

I'm glad u asked...
pamperedlinda said:
What's the difference in Toasted Sesame Oil & Pure Sesame Oil? Anyone know? ...Yoo Hoo.....Anne?

I used Pure Sesame Oil last night and it tasted great.

I thought we had to "toast" it ourselves, but felt foolish for posting :(

Liz

chefjwr said:
I will try the Asian Pork Noodle Skillet with my vegetarian beef strips. I'll let you know after I do. It won't be today since I am out of the strips.
I bet it would be good with a whole bunch more veggies added: snow peas, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, more carrots, mushrooms...

thank you!

<h2>1. What ingredients are needed for Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie?</h2><p>The ingredients needed for this recipe are jalapeno pepper, apricot preserves, Brie cheese, pecans, French baguette, and vegetable oil.</p><h2>2. What is the oven temperature for baking the Bites and Bevs?</h2><p>The oven should be preheated to 425°F.</p><h2>3. How many servings does this recipe make?</h2><p>This recipe makes 24 servings.</p><h2>4. Can the Bites and Bevs be made ahead of time?</h2><p>Yes, the Bites and Bevs can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake.</p><h2>5. What type of stone is recommended for this recipe?</h2><p>A Large Round Stone is recommended for this recipe.</p>

1. What ingredients are needed for Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are jalapeno pepper, apricot preserves, Brie cheese, pecans, French baguette, and vegetable oil.

2. What is the oven temperature for baking the Bites and Bevs?

The oven should be preheated to 425°F.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 24 servings.

4. Can the Bites and Bevs be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Bites and Bevs can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake.

5. What type of stone is recommended for this recipe?

A Large Round Stone is recommended for this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies